Angleton vs. Dayton

dayton

The thing about Dayton is they have a lot of weapons on offense and a lot on defense tribe 7 only knows about McBride it sounds like, that's good, he must not have heard about Keener, Moore, Rose, and the list goes on plus all the kids moved up, I mean I heard that Ellis kids name an awful lot Saturday night, just to name a few. So please, take Dayton lightly.

Man just looked up the box score from GR and Brenham and had forgot how bad that beating was. I was right Mcbride had more pts against Brenham than GR had as a team. I mean really GR was shut out until the 3rd quarter and only scored on Brenhams subs with all that talent. Also a certain somebody keeps bringing up early season beatings. Last year Dayton was taken to the woodshed against a speedy Elkins team early on but didn't matter come playoff time.

You Dayton people sure are touchy, no one is taking Dayton lightly yall are a great team, just saying that yall have trouble stopping teams that have speed, PNG is a good team I would say above average but one round is all they were supposed to go and yall barely beat them.

I'd expect any fans of teams still playing to be touchy when someone uses words like smoked and shut down and one good player in reference to their team. Did you really expect us not to have a rebuttal?

You Dayton people sure are touchy, no one is taking Dayton lightly yall are a great team, just saying that yall have trouble stopping teams that have speed, PNG is a good team I would say above average but one round is all they were supposed to go and yall barely beat them.

All they were suppose to go, says who, Dave Campbell. I don't take nothing from that magazine to the bank. And don't back track from your comments, say it and hold your ground, don't coward down. And we ain't mad, hell your making my day.

What am I back tracking bud?  I never said PNG was bad they are above average as they usually are, they have a lights out QB and above average skill kids, but they don't have any 4.4 kids on their team.  They play sound football and make the most of what they have, but what they have depending on who they played was good enough for one round.  I don't take anything from Dave Campbell either chief.

You are comparing apples to oranges, last year, and two teams that aren't the same this year. George Ranch and Brenham are both different this year and you just made my point about McBride, he is yall's offense.

The old saying if it's not broke don't fix it and the one that says keep running it until they learn to stop it, yep you know the rest.....

You are comparing apples to oranges, last year, and two teams that aren't the same this year. George Ranch and Brenham are both different this year and you just made my point about McBride, he is yall's offense.

daytons pretty much the same team as last year. Saying Mcbride is our offense is a little silly. Did I mention Keener had more pts against Brenham than GR last year and he is back to.

The term 4.4 speed is used a bit much. Personally we all know the coaches who time these are a little quick to hit that stop button when they are boosting a kids confidence. My son ran a 4.7 in 40 and was second in the area in the 200 last year. He beat the brakes off of several kids that were 4.4. Give me football fast and savy any day. Mcbride made some lightening quick moves last Friday night when kids were in position to make tackles. That's the offense Dayton ran because their QB was hurt and heck, PNG couldn't stop it. I personally think Dayton is a better offense with #7 at QB with Mcbride being used as a slot and RB, but I'm not their coach and don't watch film.

The term 4.4 speed is used a bit much. Personally we all know the coaches who time these are a little quick to hit that stop button when they are boosting a kids confidence. My son ran a 4.7 in 40 and was second in the area in the 200 last year. He beat the brakes off of several kids that were 4.4. Give me football fast and savy any day. Mcbride made some lightening quick moves last Friday night when kids were in position to make tackles. That's the offense Dayton ran because their QB was hurt and heck, PNG couldn't stop it. I personally think Dayton is a better offense with #7 at QB with Mcbride being used as a slot and RB, but I'm not their coach and don't watch film.

yeah everybody has 4.4 kids but dayton had a 4.6 kid in 09 that nobody ever ran down.

Well I hope Keener and Mcbride have steller nights from here on out cause your defense is very porous. If yall score less than 50 from here on out you will be airing up basketballs.   Congrats on finding stats that are irrelevant to anything that I have been saying.  If you think that GR is a team that is worse than PNG and Nederland then go on thinking that, but I really could care less what one kid did against a team LAST year. 

Well I hope Keener and Mcbride have steller nights from here on out cause your defense is very porous. If yall score less than 50 from here on out you will be airing up basketballs. Congrats on finding stats that are irrelevant to anything that I have been saying. If you think that GR is a team that is worse than PNG and Nederland then go on thinking that, but I really could care less what one kid did against a team LAST year.

i could care less about GR just having fun. I tell you what you worry about GR and I will stick to dayton. PS never said GR was worse than PNG or Nederland. Oh one more thing. Mcbride could beat GR by himself but we will never get to see it.

Well I hope Keener and Mcbride have steller nights from here on out cause your defense is very porous. If yall score less than 50 from here on out you will be airing up basketballs.   Congrats on finding stats that are irrelevant to anything that I have been saying.  If you think that GR is a team that is worse than PNG and Nederland then go on thinking that, but I really could care less what one kid did against a team LAST year. 

Your posts sure make it looks like you care what one kid does, the way you are trying to downplay what he does

My point wasn't to remove a kid from a team, my point was Dayton's offense is backyard and the majority of points and yardage put up on Friday was by one kid, who again is a tremendous athlete.  I realize this is not Dayton's QB but even when they have #7 in the gun their offense is.... snap the ball and if the quick read isn't there then the QB (whoever it is) must run around the pocket and find an open receiver.  Oh yea yall throw the fade to the single side receiver as well, and run counter and jet sweep about 6 times a game.  A good sound defense that has a few athletes to contain #15 will dominate just as King and Channelview did.

My point wasn't to remove a kid from a team, my point was Dayton's offense is backyard and the majority of points and yardage put up on Friday was by one kid, who again is a tremendous athlete. I realize this is not Dayton's QB but even when they have #7 in the gun their offense is.... snap the ball and if the quick read isn't there then the QB (whoever it is) must run around the pocket and find an open receiver. Oh yea yall throw the fade to the single side receiver as well, and run counter and jet sweep about 6 times a game. A good sound defense that has a few athletes to contain #15 will dominate just as King and Channelview did.

Channelview didn't dominate defensively 4 turnovers killed dayton that game. I guess scoring 28 pts in the first half is a little low for a team with Mcbride on it now that you mention it. CK just beat us from whistle to whistle no excuses but dayton did beat KP who was CK only loss.

All they were suppose to go, says who, Dave Campbell. I don't take nothing from that magazine to the bank. And don't back track from your comments, say it and hold your ground, don't coward down. And we ain't mad, hell your making my day.

Yep Dave Campbell doesnt even know where the Dayton/Angleton game is. They have it in Corpus Christi. LOL