Buna - Rockdale

BunaBoy84

From the research I have done they run a pretty balanced attack on offense, they pass more than they run. They utilize 4 running backs but Dailynn Ramey receives the majority of the carries. They have 2 QB'S that have over 1000 yards passing Dylan McCartney being the more utilized QB. Two good recievers Loth & Lara, 800 & 700 yards yards for them Loth is 6' 4" 205. Defense looks good but tends to give up yards on the ground. Loth, Lara & Ramey are their go to guys on offense their primary weapons. If Buna comes out plays our football we can keep moving on, they have lost one game to Little River Academy. Buna plays so physical Rockdale did beat Cameron Yoe, I just don't know how many teams have seen a defense this physical!! Backing my boys in Blue in this one should be another dandy!!

The only highlights I could find was Rockdale-Lago Visa. And they threw the ball alot and their defense couldn't stop the run.

Same here watched two videos against Caldwell they were getting gashed up the middle by the run, they are def a passing team they have 1 back with over a 1000 yards. Use the run mixed in to balance.