Newton vs Dublin

First real test was weeks ago. Stay healthy, avoid turnovers........Eagles have a legit shot at ending the season with a win.

I agree they were tested weeks ago but I wasn't talking about regular season. I meant as far as the playoffs go their first real test wll be against Franklin IMO. But we shall see

I agree they were tested weeks ago but I wasn't talking about regular season. I meant as far as the playoffs go their first real test wll be against Franklin IMO. But we shall see

Saw Franklin play this past week. WOW. To me, they are totally overrated. I mean they are an extremely diciplined team and they do the little thing well. I know it takes the little things but Newton completely out athletes them. They stay basic on the lead and counter. And by all means they run it well. But I don't see it being a close game at all. Prolly bout like 2 years ago although Newton had a more potent "O" then.... IMO.

Dublin.....on film they are pretty big but not much speed. I'll watch them some more this week, but WT should have no problem formulating a plan.

CC prolly again in the 4th round........If turnovers and injuries are prevented.

Dublin is ten minutes southwest of Stephenville down 377. The bottling plant is now known as Dublin Bottling Works, but the girl swinging on the billboard is still there. Towns had some rough times with the closing of Dublin Dr. Pepper, which was wrong as can be, and now to make things worse they are building a bypass around the town on the way to Comanche. They will probably lose big but compared to where they were at two or three years ago, just making the playoffs, let alone winning one game is pretty impressive. From 2007 until last year their record was 8-52, with half of those wins coming last year. The lions will no doubt fight until the end.