Price Carlisle 30 Groveton 13/Final

WOSgrad

Yeah, he's been the main man. I've never heard of a team punt the way Carlisle does. The snap it to the QB under center and he pitches it back to the punter to kick :blink:  :blink:

Carlisle attempts a 35yd FG. Good!

PC - 10

GV - 0

Few seconds left in the 1st

That kid can nail a long FG!  

Yeah they did that weird punting look on us and we had a guy fly in , didn't block the kick but disrupted it and made him kick a ball strait up for not much of a net gain.

Joequin did same punt formation in 07' and 08' when we played them in playoffs and blocked a punt both years , I really don't understand it.

Groveton D stepping up! Hope Craus can get that O going.

I think they have to be more balanced. When HD played them, they mixed it up pretty much 50/50 run and pass. I think Thornton has attempted 21 passes in the first half, and have only ran the ball 4 times. (once was just to run out the clock in their own territory at the end of the half)

Carlisle is rushing 3 and dropping 8 back every play from what the broadcasters are saying. You'd think there would be some running opportunities.