PLAY OFF PICK EM

snafu

Another regular season has come and gone... some teams did better than expected.... some as they were expected... others did a faceplant.... I come to you today letting you know due to my unknown work schedule over the next few weeks I will not be doing the first 2 rounds of the Playoff Pick ems.. I also want to apologize for the errors in my record keeping in the final few weeks of the season. I try to run a tight ship and keep the decks swabbed and the sails at full mast... this year with a heavy workload I have let down my fellow Gridiron companions and for this I am truly sorry... I shall hone my skills over the off season and try to be more efficient and faster next season... as the Black Pearl limps off into the abyss to find a dry dock to lick her wounds... know this.... She will be back... She will have the same tenacity, the same mystery.... the same trickery up her sleeve come August 2015.... we may be battered and bruised ... but you will never sink us!!

Yes that

"bting" "ting" "bting" "ting"  "bting" "ting"  "bting" "ting"  "bting" "ting"  "bting" "ting" 

sound you hear from the east is basketballs :-D 

Not hardly. Left it up to Coach. :rolleyes:

BTW, you will see when the final standings is posted that my lead ended up being 4 games. ;)

Yes I think I caught Ump, but I went outside the box on few games this week trying to make up the 2 games and go for the tie at least but it didnt work and I ended up giving up more ground.  I think i pulled even with MrUmph though and tied for 2nd.