WS vs. Carlisle/Groveton in 2nd Round

Carlisle should beat Groveton, but I'm not 100% sure. West Sabine will take care of either of these teams in the 2nd round. Wolfy, I think SA beats Harleton, but then it's game over. Centerville is no joke. They had a couple early season losses that made everyone question how good they are, but trust me, they are a force to be reckoned with.

Alto will blow through the top half of the bracket beating the LL/Kerens winner in the regional semi's. (I think either of those two beat Union Grove). WS vs. CV will be a good game, but I think Centerville will win. WS (and SA) have more pure athletes that CV, but that offensive line and front 7 is ridiculous.

Centerville is good , but I think it's kinda hard to tell just how good IMO.  That district was poo and the 13- win over Lovelady is a bit of a head scratcher , as their are several teams that will bring more than Lovelady. 

It seems spread/speed teams may be their weakness as Mart , Corrigan , and Trinity put up BIG #'s on them and all 3 of them have speed.

If SA beats Harleton it wouldn't surprise me if they give Centerville fits.

Way to go Wolves!!! Great representation of 10-2A!!!

Don't want to hijack yalls thread but it was a good win! Defense played really well and bowed their neck when it mattered most. Everyone wants to talk about how in physical we are...but teams are leaving games against us a lot more beat up then we are.

Offense did not play well, but that's expected when it was 32 degrees at kickoff and got lower than that. Looked like our managers had a hard time. The cooler froze shut. The water bottles froze up. They had a hard time getting water out it was so cold.

Don't want to hijack yalls thread but it was a good win! Defense played really well and bowed their neck when it mattered most. Everyone wants to talk about how in physical we are...but teams are leaving games against us a lot more beat up then we are.

Offense did not play well, but that's expected when it was 32 degrees at kickoff and got lower than that. Looked like our managers had a hard time. The cooler froze shut. The water bottles froze up. They had a hard time getting water out it was so cold.

Yes I heard it was quite nippy last night. Congrats on the win! Now, like I said above, let's both take care of bidness this week and it will be a 10-2A showcase in round 3!