WOS Mustangs vs Scarborough Spartans

tennisbc

Who is going to the game? 

Not this game, I'm waiting for the Stangs to travel west to Baytown/Houston area.

Go Mustangs take care of business!

WOS has a good chance to play in your neck of the woods next week. Will probably get Wharton. Half way would be Baytown. Well close to halfway. Now if they get Giddings then maybe Katy area? Hope its not a flip. They could make us play in Austin. lol

Waz up Kicker

WOS has a good chance to play in your neck of the woods next week. Will probably get Wharton. Half way would be Baytown. Well close to halfway. Now if they get Giddings then maybe Katy area? Hope its not a flip. They could make us play in Austin. lol

That sounds like a winner. I hope that we won't play in Stallworth stadium though. Those seats are a butt crusher ;) , worse than Dan Hooks Stadium. Ha  :D 

Waz up Kicker

That sounds like a winner. I hope that we won't play in Stallworth stadium though. Those seats are a butt crusher ;) , worse than Dan Hooks Stadium. Ha  :D 

I dont know, its hard to get worse than concrete. lol

Hey HJ2012

LB, you going to make it out to the HJ game in Huffman?

No my son and I are going shopping at Willowbrook, but guess what I am pulling for you guys, we need to have a rematch don't you think. :rolleyes: 

That would be nice, but we've got to get through La Grange in order to do that!