Nederland vs. Kingwood Park

jake94

Hopefully during spare time some of the boys are watching a little extra film. Something else killing us this yr is special teams. I can see why coach has gone with the onside kick at times. If we kick deep, pooch kick, or squib kick it's usually a big return. We had some fg attempts blocked also. #5 has done a nice job punting this yr.

KP just might be the best four seed in 5A.

Unlike most 1 vs 4 seeds this one is no cake walk. I expect a lower scoring game then most on here. Something like that 24-20 game they had earlier this year against Crosby.

I'm with you there. KP didnt get blown out once this year and I dont look for ned to ever get blown out in the 1st round. These teams are similar in my eyes in that their staffs are very good at coming up with a good plan and sticking with it and getting the kids to see it through. Should be physical too.

Plain and simple.....what ever Krautz doesn't get done Seat will and I don't think they can contain Seay. He findsa way to get it done when its needed.
Those are my thoughts anyway!

Word of the day "findsa". Let's break it down : fi - Latin for comes up short. nd - Swahili for on the scoreboard. Sa - Aborigini for and doesn't even receive a participation medal. Put together it says: Nederland comes up short on the scoreboard and doesn't even received a participation medal. Good luck next year as we get to hear from y'all oh say February how great Neuman is and 2015 is yalls year.

Word of the day "findsa". Let's break it down : fi - Latin for comes up short. nd - Swahili for on the scoreboard. Sa - Aborigini for and doesn't even receive a participation medal. Put together it says: Nederland comes up short on the scoreboard and doesn't even received a participation medal. Good luck next year as we get to hear from y'all oh say February how great Neuman is and 2015 is yalls year.

lmao!!

Les try a Lil English... Sage Seay, that English for DONKEY STOMP, translation for DoNKEY STOMP comes sat at GP, be there

All that and you couldn't even spell Neumann right. ROFL