Kirbyville - Elkhart

Lol. I think Kirbyville will be in for a dogfight. Seen film on KVille and they are decent but definitely beatable by elkhart. I personally don't think it will be a blowout........Elkhart by 6.

Elkhart has played 3 good teams this year. their record in those games is 1-2. They've also played two REALLY good teams. They lost those games 49-13 and 55-19, respectively. I consider Kirbyville to be a REALLY good team. Elkhart will be lucky to stay within 3 scores of them.

Lol. I think Kirbyville will be in for a dogfight. Seen film on KVille and they are decent but definitely beatable by elkhart. I personally don't think it will be a blowout........Elkhart by 6.

ahhh dang!  and I have been picking Kirbyville this whole time!  I knew I should have waited for rednblue to watch some internet film of Kirbyville before I started running my mouth!

ahhh dang! and I have been picking Kirbyville this whole time! I knew I should have waited for rednblue to watch some internet film of Kirbyville before I started running my mouth!

May be he can tell me where to check out some of them high tech moving pictures on them Elks. All I can find is the band. They do look tough though!