PNG vs Dayton 5A D2 Bidistrict Rd

I think, we can, you should, they are, who is, you know, look back, but they did, your, weak, no we are weak, but she said, no he said, last year, 7 years, 4 years, Nederland did, Central did, Crosby couldnt, Dayton didnt, we did, you didnt, think so, maybe not........... Hes hurt, Hes better, your worse, they didnt......

LOL thats funny

Not tring to stir the pot not tring to offend someone just going to ask a serious question when was the last time PNG defeated Dayton just asking anyone have that answer and i know it will not effect the outcome of this game just thinking about it.

Looks like png has only played Dayton 12 games since 1925.
Dayton 7 wins
PNG 5 wins
Haven't played one another all that much.

I don't have much confidence in PNG coaching right now.  I have a TON of confidence in Adam Morse.  That kid plays his heart out each and every week and has the "IT" factor.  Sparks is a fantastic receiver but the others need to step up as well.  Need a balanced attack to win this one.  I have no idea about Dayton except the last time I saw them play they were good.  No prediction but I have a bad feeling.  Weather could play a big factor as well.  GO INDIANS

You should always end your post with ..... BF is a good coach... That will keep you from being labeled a BF hater as often said about me.....LOL

Yes. Absolutely. After the last few weeks, not feeling confident in the coaching staff. I think all season the coaches have put too much emphasis on breaking records instead of winning games and staying healthy.....and I think that came back to bite them when the games got tough. This will probably be the toughest test so far for this young team. I'll be there supporting them win or lose. I'm very proud of this group of young men, they've done a tremendous job representing our community. Good luck this Saturday! SCALP 'EM!!!

Oh, and BF is a good coach.

Looks like png has only played Dayton 12 games since 1925.
Dayton 7 wins
PNG 5 wins
Haven't played one another all that much.

Well think of it like this From 1925 to 1997 you had twice as many wins as us. So around 9 pm Saturday night we will have twice as many wins as you now. Lol. Good luck to both teams and bring on those gray pants.

Well think of it like this From 1925 to 1997 you had twice as many wins as us. So around 9 pm Saturday night we will have twice as many wins as you now. Lol. Good luck to both teams and bring on those gray pants.

Lol! I think we are 1 and 2 in the grays....idea...we can pile them up in the middle of the field after the game and use them for kindlin' to cook your CROW! Good luck to both teams and pray for an injury free game.

Yes. Absolutely. After the last few weeks, not feeling confident in the coaching staff. I think all season the coaches have put too much emphasis on breaking records instead of winning games and staying healthy.....and I think that came back to bite them when the games got tough. This will probably be the toughest test so far for this young team. I'll be there supporting them win or lose. I'm very proud of this group of young men, they've done a tremendous job representing our community. Good luck this Saturday! SCALP 'EM!!!
Oh, and BF is a good coach.

I couldn't have said it better myself. It appears you have a pretty good football IQ.... Not the rah-rah type. I hope we pull out the W, this is a young team, that will improve in the future.... I know all these kids and am proud of all of them... I say we go out in all white, jerseys, helmets, pants, and lay it all on the field. And I agree BF is a good coach.......

I couldn't have said it better myself. It appears you have a pretty good football IQ.... Not the rah-rah type. I hope we pull out the W, this is a young team, that will improve in the future.... I know all these kids and am proud of all of them... I say we go out in all white, jerseys, helmets, pants, and lay it all on the field. And I agree BF is a good coach.......

Dayton will be in all white... that'd be confusing