PNG vs Dayton 5A D2 Bidistrict Rd

Dayton is finally as healthy as they can get. Been playing all year with key players missing. D. Moore is finally cast free and healthy and the offensive line will have all 5 starters back and ready. Like Dayton's bracket to the regional finals if it comes to that. The first. 3 rounds look wide open for all the teams. IMO all the power houses are up top with Crosby.

3rd round will be playing College Station. That may not be so easy.

3rd round will be playing College Station. That may not be so easy.

oh I don't think any game will be easy. I just think our side of the bracket looks very winnable. I still think the team to beat in our region is Fort Bend Marshall but who knows. Marshall took Elkins to overtime and played maybe the best team in the state Fort Bend Ridgepoint very tough.

How many pages is this thread gonna be by game time? And when is the smack gonna start? You know there is always that one person from every school.  :D  Oh in case anyone is wondering, if it hasn't already been said.. This is Dayton's 19th straight year in the playoffs.  Just throwing that out there :P

I'm really glad you think we are such a big underdog...it will be that much sweeter when we beat that donkey arse I mean bronco

I'm pretty sure last year y'all said that Crosby had no chance of beating y'all, but in the 4th quarter when Crosby was playing Cherokee y'all finally realized y'all were wrong.

I think everyone in 22-5A is an underdog except for nederland if they have seat on defense.

I'm pretty sure last year y'all said that Crosby had no chance of beating y'all, but in the 4th quarter when Crosby was playing Cherokee y'all finally realized y'all were wrong.

I think everyone in 22-5A is an underdog except for nederland if they have seat on defense.

tell your band to get ready to play it. Yall should have no problem with those clowns

Nobody from over here thought we'd beat Crosby. We had hopes but kneW what we faced. So either your blowing smoke or yoU talked to some one a half a bubble off. This year we are young but talented, better than last year. We are missing our top offensive receiver and our top linebacker. Both out for the season. Kids have stepped up to fill their shoes but that loss is tough. With that said, if the team is like some of the posters here and that overconfident PNG will surprise some people. Sparks, Morse,McZeal, Halfin, Lane etc. will fired up Go NDNS!!

Sparks is as good as any of the better receivers that we've faced. he has good speed and runs good routes and doesn't drop passes. the PN-G QB is pretty accurate. The RB, Halfin is just removed from a 1,000 yard season last year. Their starting safety is nice too... the qb from last year... PN-G wil be a handful.

Nobody from over here thought we'd beat Crosby. We had hopes but kneW what we faced. So either your blowing smoke or yoU talked to some one a half a bubble off. This year we are young but talented, better than last year. We are missing our top offensive receiver and our top linebacker. Both out for the season. Kids have stepped up to fill their shoes but that loss is tough. With that said, if the team is like some of the posters here and that overconfident PNG will surprise some people. Sparks, Morse,McZeal, Halfin, Lane etc. will fired up Go NDNS!!

Yeah this time of year a lot of teams missing players we've had 3 or 4 starters during the season quit and one of our best linebackers with a blown knee. I watched PNG last year when they played SC and was impressed with all the timing routes your receivers ran, SC was completely frustrated the first half.

Sparks is as good as any of the better receivers that we've faced. he has good speed and runs good routes and doesn't drop passes. the PN-G QB is pretty accurate. The RB, Halfin is just removed from a 1,000 yard season last year. Their starting safety is nice too... the qb from last year... PN-G wil be a handful.

Starting safety is a sophmore , Logan Lejune. My friend's son. Good kid on and off the field.