PNG vs Dayton 5A D2 Bidistrict Rd

I don't have much confidence in PNG coaching right now.  I have a TON of confidence in Adam Morse.  That kid plays his heart out each and every week and has the "IT" factor.  Sparks is a fantastic receiver but the others need to step up as well.  Need a balanced attack to win this one.  I have no idea about Dayton except the last time I saw them play they were good.  No prediction but I have a bad feeling.  Weather could play a big factor as well.  GO INDIANS

I don't have much confidence in PNG coaching right now.  I have a TON of confidence in Adam Morse.  That kid plays his heart out each and every week and has the "IT" factor.  Sparks is a fantastic receiver but the others need to step up as well.  Need a balanced attack to win this one.  I have no idea about Dayton except the last time I saw them play they were good.  No prediction but I have a bad feeling.  Weather could play a big factor as well.  GO INDIANS

You should always end your post with ..... BF is a good coach... That will keep you from being labeled a BF hater as often said about me.....LOL

Hopefully the bad feeling....is just gas!

If it's raining and cold put Mcbride at wildcat or at qb with Chambers/ Shaq / Jalen at rb running read options and if PNG can stop it god bless em. I think weather will play a major role in what Dayton will bring offensively. Good thing is they have a bunch of options. I can also see Triston and Keener having a monster game weather permitting.

If it's raining and cold put Mcbride at wildcat or at qb with Chambers/ Shaq / Jalen at rb running read options and if PNG can stop it god bless em. I think weather will play a major role in what Dayton will bring offensively. Good thing is they have a bunch of options. I can also see Triston and Keener having a monster game weather permitting.

PNG can ground pound too. And if needing to Morse can run. Very well . Big strong horse ! Who knows what a rain plan might look like but I still bet they score on top to Sparks even in a monsoon. PNG 31 - 27.

I think, we can, you should, they are, who is, you know, look back, but they did, your, weak, no we are weak, but she said, no he said, last year, 7 years, 4 years, Nederland did, Central did, Crosby couldnt, Dayton didnt, we did, you didnt, think so, maybe not........... Hes hurt, Hes better, your worse, they didnt......

I think, we can, you should, they are, who is, you know, look back, but they did, your, weak, no we are weak, but she said, no he said, last year, 7 years, 4 years, Nederland did, Central did, Crosby couldnt, Dayton didnt, we did, you didnt, think so, maybe not........... Hes hurt, Hes better, your worse, they didnt......

I was trying to connect the dots and come up with an answer!

22-5a teams do not have a problem putting up numbers. Our defenses need to man up and leave a mark on 21!!!! Having a good offense is only half the battle...any one of the four of our teams can win this weekend by playing aggressive and smart d. ...as far the rain...oh yeah...png's one rainy game this year was very productive. Sick of hearing about the sweep from west of the Trinity!