Woodville 27 Warren 20/Final

WOSgrad

Exactly! This was an awesome game to watch. An amazing effort by both squads! I'd put this rivalry up against any other one in the area!!

Woodville finishes up the season over .500! Finishing with a record of (6-4)(3-4). Warren finishes with a record of (1-9)(0-7).

This game was a freakin war from the opening kickoff! Both teams came out fired up and it stayed that way the entire 48 minutes! Stands were packed on both sides until the final whistle. I am honored to say I am part of such a great rivalry game!

Warren's record does not do justice to the amount of improvement they've made. They are a very good, young football team and will only get better. They run that Slot-T very well. And they have the fight of any team in the district! I expect them to compete much better next year!

Woodville completes the season with the first winning regular season record since 2012. Great opening season for Coach Waldie and this brand new stastaff and capped it off with a huge win in an amazing rivalry game! I expect Woodville to come back strong next year with another year to learn under this coaching staff! Great season Eagles. Now get to work for next year.

Final season standings:

1. East Chambers (9-1)(6-1)
1. Kirbyville (9-1)(6-1)
1. Buna (9-1)(6-1)
4. Kountze (4-6)(4-3)
5. Woodville (6-4)(3-4)
6. Anahuac (3-7)(2-5)
7. Hardin (3-7)(1-6)
8. Warren (1-9)(0-7)

Great season guys! Now let's support East Chambers, Kirbyville, Buna, and Kountze!

The tale of two halfs.The first half was all Woodville and we had plenty of opportunities to put the game out of reach but just couldn't get it done. The second half belonged to Warren they made a adjustment at halftime and we didn't. They ran it down our throat and made us like it. Thankfully they turned it over a few times and we had the best player in the game in Marqui Jackson to take over when the game was on the line. Good Job Eagles way to finish it up the right way.