West Sabine 34 Shelbyville 6/Final

WOSgrad

The Svile coach kicked two starting players off the team yesterday, for playing basketball in their backyards at home. One was the starting QB. Dragons self implode in 3, 2, 1.........

I am ready to see what will happen to their coach for pushing the SA player during halftime...I also heard he cussed out reshod...don't know if that is true or not!

I am ready to see what will happen to their coach for pushing the SA player during halftime...I also heard he cussed out reshod...don't know if that is true or not!

I heard that as well! From a reliable source too. I was up in the press box so I didn't personally hear it myself. Probably would've said something had I been on the sidelines. At last year's game I heard a coach (from THEIR sidelines, mind you. I was on WS's sideline) cussing out his own players. They also showed zero respect during the senior night ceremonies with all their hooting and hollering. You should've heard the coordinators in the press box! F-this, F-that.......

How original! I'm sorry you live in San Augustine man. I really am. What a dump! What percentage of that craphole lives in poverty?? Oh I'll answer that for you..97%

I don't think anyone who goes by a screen name like Uncle Pig has ANY room to criticize anybody!
Any comments on Pineland? My hometown? Would love to hear em......

Thanks. Any info on Groveton? We may play them 2nd rd.

If you played Groveton you would name your score against them. SA played them in the pouring rain and had their way with them. Only thing keeping that score from 50+ differential was rain and waterlogged footballs preventing SA from throwing. 

But I agree with the other poster...98% chance its gonna be Carlisle

I don't think anyone who goes by a screen name like Uncle Pig has ANY room to criticize anybody!
Any comments on Pineland? My hometown? Would love to hear em......

A screen name is just that...a screen name. Heck my screen name could be dookie man and it would be insignificant....nothing bad to say about Pineland at all. Come to think of it, I've never been there.

Honestly, it depends on which Groveton teams shows up. They are the most Jeckyl and Hyde team I've seen all year. The team that showed up against HD and Anderson Shiro is a dangerous team. The team that played WH last week, and several other games this year, couldn't hang within 5 TD's of West Sabine. I really don't know why they are so inconsistent but Odom and James in the backfield are two very good backs.

If Groveton's A-Team shows up, I promise they'll beat Carlisle.

Honestly, it depends on which Groveton teams shows up. They are the most Jeckyl and Hyde team I've seen all year. The team that showed up against HD and Anderson Shiro is a dangerous team. The team that played WH last week, and several other games this year, couldn't hang within 5 TD's of West Sabine. I really don't know why they are so inconsistent but Odom and James in the backfield are two very good backs.

If Groveton's A-Team shows up, I promise they'll beat Carlisle.

Carlisle will beat either one of the Groveton teams that show up.........

We will see. The Groveton that HD played, was better than West Sabine. And I promise that not a knock on WS because they are much more consistent and a VERY GOOD team. Groveton beat Shiro handily, who beat Lovelady. HD played competitive ball with WS for the majority of the game. Groveton was up on HD 46-8 in the 2nd quarter. It's all about matchups, and I'm not trying to make this about Hull-Daisetta, because it's obviously not. I just can assure you that Groveton has MUCH more potential than they have shown this season. If you get 'em down by 2TD's, you'll win by 50. If they get some momentum and an early lead, they can play ball.

A 4-6 team that was hammered by Joe, SA, and Centerville (plus the early season slaughters they took) doesn't seem like anything special at all. But just looking at athletes and ability, they can beat Carlisle. I've watched both Indians play on (Carlisle on film) and don't be shocked if Groveton wins.

How original! I'm sorry you live in San Augustine man. I really am. What a dump! What percentage of that craphole lives in poverty?? Oh I'll answer that for you..97%

I actually live in Pineland, but SA bred!  If you dont like it fine...dont need another @$$hole driving through town!  But, thanks for giving your 2 cents on a town you dont know of!

Trust me guys, I know it sounds really idiotic. I've seen Groveton play other games that would make me laugh the person out of the room who would make that remark. They've looked worse than pitiful in probably 7 out their 10 games. Remember how bad they were last year but somehow shocked Alto 40-21. They are just like that this year. So inconsistent it's unreal. I won't be surprised if Carlisle doesn't win by 25+. If I had to bet, my money is on Carlisle.....but....and y'all hold me to it.... Groveton can beat PC....by a couple scores. If it happens, y'all heard it here first.

Trust me guys, I know it sounds really idiotic. I've seen Groveton play other games that would make me laugh the person out of the room who would make that remark. They've looked worse than pitiful in probably 7 out their 10 games. Remember how bad they were last year but somehow shocked Alto 40-21. They are just like that this year. So inconsistent it's unreal. I won't be surprised if Carlisle doesn't win by 25+. If I had to bet, my money is on Carlisle.....but....and y'all hold me to it.... Groveton can beat PC....by a couple scores. If it happens, y'all heard it here first.

Groveton plays when they wanna play....dont think its the coaching!

Yes saying Groveton on any Friday is better than WS is craaaaaaaaazy! Everybody has their own opinions I guess! Put Groveton up against WS or the team they jus whipped(shelbyville) and they get schooled!

WS is 10 times tougher than what you saw when they played HD.  As soon as SA beat them it lit a fire in em! 

SA Wolfmarine or whatever name you choose to call yourself while trying to show the world your infinite intellectual wit and knowledge of high school football, please continue with your blatant assassination of the entire community, kids, and coaches at Shelbyville. You and your fellow gutless comrade Lambo have made it your mission to constantly attack Shelbyville people as whole instead of certain posters or a certain individual that you may not agree with. Lambo has already threatened physical violence against one poster. If he could find out who he was he would punch him in the face. Any coward can hide behind a screen name and talk trash about people they do not know. You don't get the opportunity to stand face to face, look them in the eye to tell them how worthless you think they are. Why? Because that is what a MAN would do, you and Lambo do not seem to meet this criterion. West Sabine fans have not done this yet. I know there are things they did not like about the game but they have not yet tried to attack innocent people I care about. So just keep on prodding with your sharp stick because you about to the point of waking a sleeping bear and I promise you it will not be pleasant. To all others on this board I apologize if anything I said offended you. I am truly sorry. Have a great day.