McConnell Surrenders the FIRST DAY

RETIREDFAN1

It may be because he believes that paying for their food, their housing, their education, and the cell phones is sufficient "compassion". He may be concerned that we are teaching/incentivizing people to believe that one needn't be self reliant or accountable to anyone.

all of those things were around before president Obama came into power.

It may be because he believes that paying for their food, their housing, their education, and the cell phones is sufficient "compassion". He may be concerned that we are teaching/incentivizing people to believe that one needn't be self reliant or accountable to anyone.

how is that going to happen when the GOP wants to make drastic cuts to the pell Grant program and the daycare assistace program. They have increased the interest rate on school loans as well. Where are the job training programs? My son is getting an academic scholarship to Baylor, I guess he is milking the system?

how is that going to happen when the GOP wants to make drastic cuts to the pell Grant program and the daycare assistace program. They have increased the interest rate on school loans as well. Where are the job training programs? My son is getting an academic scholarship to Baylor, I guess he is milking the system?

Are you comparing an academic scholarships to daycare assistance programs?  Seriously?  One earns the first one.  How do you "earn" the second one?  You don't!  You do away with that program.  Personal responsibility has to enter at some point!

So.....how does one go to work if they cant afford daycare?

It's called family and friends and learning how to make things work rather than throwing your hands in the air and asking "where is my help?" Plus, you would have too many people that can afford day care abusing the system and getting the free stuff. Please tell me that doesn't happen with this or any other program. Lol. I have absolutely no problem helping a working class person. It's the freeloaders that can kiss my rear end.

Can I veto free day care?

Only .47 percent of your tax money goes towards government assistant programs. Wow

You are kidding, right? Less than one half of one percent goes to assistance programs?

Not counting Social Security more than 40% of our budget goes to assistance programs. Maybe you misread 47% and thought it was .47%.

I can see that you need to use your healthcare to purchase some reading glasses.

It's called family and friends and learning how to make things work rather than throwing your hands in the air and asking "where is my help?" Plus, you would have too many people that can afford day care abusing the system and getting the free stuff. Please tell me that doesn't happen with this or any other program. Lol. I have absolutely no problem helping a working class person. It's the freeloaders that can kiss my rear end.

Can I veto free day care?

what if their family and friends work?