McConnell Surrenders the FIRST DAY

RETIREDFAN1

how is that going to happen when the GOP wants to make drastic cuts to the pell Grant program and the daycare assistace program. They have increased the interest rate on school loans as well. Where are the job training programs? My son is getting an academic scholarship to Baylor, I guess he is milking the system?

You do realize that Baylor is a PRIVATE Baptist University, right?

They didnt repeal it the first time. You guys are sick, you want 10 million people to lose healthcare coverage. Smh

You might want to give actual numbers instead of just throwing one out. The actual numbers of enrollees for 2014 was 7.1 million. Today, they lowered their projections or the coming year. Hmmmm- I wonder why they didn't give that projection last week? Oh well, it didn't work anyway.

You might want to give actual numbers instead of just throwing one out. The actual numbers of enrollees for 2014 was 7.1 million. Today, they lowered their projections or the coming year. Hmmmm- I wonder why they didn't give that projection last week? Oh well, it didn't work anyway.

that is not correct, but you guys would be okay if 7.1 million people lost their health insurance.

what if their family and friends work?

Well gee, I guess we will keep going with this until we exhaust it. How about this.....If you can't afford day care, how do you afford a kid? Duh, someone would have had to think about their life and the consequences that come with having sex. I would rather turn a female onto birth control than to pay for her to raise a kid.......much cheaper, but we have too many people making bad decisions and expecting someone else to pick up their tab. Someone in that situation.....I would think day care is the least of their problems. My sympathy has its limitations.

Like the old saying.....you made your bed, now lie in it.

Well gee, I guess we will keep going with this until we exhaust it. How about this.....If you can't afford day care, how do you afford a kid? Duh, someone would have had to think about their life and the consequences that come with having sex. I would rather turn a female onto birth control than to pay for her to raise a kid.......much cheaper, but we have too many people making bad decisions and expecting someone else to pick up their tab. Someone in that situation.....I would think day care is the least of their problems. My sympathy has its limitations.

I have a friend who was married with 3 kids. She was a housewife and her husband walked out on.her. She found a job but couldn't afford daycare. People should not have to leave their kids in the park while they work.

as far as child support.....that right there is a joke....its not enforced enough to scare the payee to actually pay.  a travesty....no real man or woman allows someone else  to take care of their kid. 

There you have it - there's a certain block of people in this country that the term "real" does not apply. The terms, lazy, moochers, worthless, useless, pathetic, among others adjectives comes to mind!