Old Coach Class 3A Playoff Projections, Week 11

Guest ECBucFan

have you been keeping up with old coach's predicitons this year......I like the fact he has EC 1st. 

Obviously a misprint. EC's high school players can't possibly compete with Kirbyvilles college size, college speed, college skills, and college talent. ;)  

Old maybe but not too wise. He has EC at first and Kirbyville at third. That's just kookie talk. Lol..  :lol:

What ? He is old and you're not too wise. He is not the only one with these predictions. LOL  :P It's this way until proven different. Gotta go with the odds. LOL

EC 

Buna

Kirbyville

Kountze

Welcome back WildcatBacker !!!

have you been keeping up with old coach's predicitons this year......I like the fact he has EC 1st. 

Do you know of any polls that still has Kirbyville 1st ? Not just old coach. :D

Obviously a misprint. EC's high school players can't possibly compete with Kirbyvilles college size, college speed, college skills, and college talent. ;)  

I don't think that's what was said but if it make you feel better to joke a few more days then enjoy!  I got a feeling Saturday that joke wont be as funny to you