Ec - kirbyville.

wackpack

I certainly want #3 to play but he doesn't determine wins or loses for our TEAM.

Well I know when you guys played Kountze...you would have lost if #3 wasn't hauling the rock in the second half...three TDs and almost 200 yards rushing...pretty dang salty in my book...most impressive players you guys have...IMO! No disrespect to anyone else intended, but he was a game changer, my question is why has he not been more efficiently used in the EC offense? Once again JMO.

I'm not going to add anymore to this. I like EC and hope u win but my Football iq says u lose by 20.
Several factors working against u.
That said, with 3 or without, go fight and hit EM in the mouth. I know everything about both teams, scheme and strategy. Close for a half but team speed kills. We'll chat more Saturday

I'm not going to add anymore to this. I like EC and hope u win but my Football iq says u lose by 20.
Several factors working against u.
That said, with 3 or without, go fight and hit EM in the mouth. I know everything about both teams, scheme and strategy. Close for a half but team speed kills. We'll chat more Saturday

Ec has team speed. I would also take their coaching staff over any In the district. Remember most picked buna on here and we know what happened there

Ec has team speed. I would also take their coaching staff over any In the district. Remember most picked buna on here and we know what happened there

I know all about EC's team speed and the lack thereof. AAW hasn't been at these games all year.

Kville by 20. And that's my final answer

Nope. They did everything they could to give that game away and managed to do so. Buna is very physical but played about as good as they could to take that win out from underneath a more talented, quicker team. It's about match ups WackyPack. EC matched up well with Buna because of EC ability to maintain edges, go toe to toe in the trenches and coaches put kids in the right position to be successful. This match up does not favor EC head to head. I am not taking anything away from your season accomplishments and wish to see EC win this game.

But as I said previously. I know both teams really well. Hope you prove me wrong.

He hasn't had this problem before

Actually yes I have. (Thank you Jess. I knew you'd have my back) I've been on my days off and very busy with many things, mostly hunting. Lol.. But this site is pure entertainment for me so my life doesn't revolve around it. I go for days sometimes without checking it even with internet access right in front of me. ~~ Now, to the game at hand....I pick Kirbyville by 11+. Jess it is uncanny that you know how I think.  ;)  :P

Actually yes I have. (Thank you Jess. I knew you'd have my back) I've been on my days off and very busy with many things, mostly hunting. Lol.. But this site is pure entertainment for me so my life doesn't revolve around it. I go for days sometimes without checking it even with internet access right in front of me. ~~ Now, to the game at hand....I pick Kirbyville by 11+. Jess it is uncanny that you know how I think.  ;)  :P

I thought so too.