How many guys can bench 300 lbs?

gringo

Thanks player!

Go to rivals.com and check the football recruiting. Yes, there are kids running in the upper 4.2's. One name I'll throw out is Jamaal Charles.

He runs a legit 4.2 and electronic time 10.3 100 meters. I don't blame you for not believing me. Heck, I would never dream a woman could bench press over 300 pounds nor a high school sophomore. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they run FAT 4.2 then it is legit.  Oyherwise I would be skeptical.

You do mean flat 4.2, right? If it is a hand held time, there is always the possiblity of human error. That is why when I attended HS I had to run the forty multiple times in 4.5 for the coaching staff to consider it to be a legit time.

Now, the Golden Triangle had a young man who is projected to be a ILB who runs a 4.5. If that it true, which I believe it is, he is darn fast for a LB. Yes, there are kids playing RB, WR and CB that can run a 4.2. It may be 4.29 but if that is me, I'm telling my friends I just ran a 4.2.

If they run FAT 4.2 then it is legit.  Otherwise I would be skeptical.

I agree. Hand timing has to be adjusted by a significant amount to be accepted in track meets or otherwise. I seriously doubt that there are several High schoolers in the 4.2 range. No one was under 4.3 at the NFL combine last yr. Chad Jackson was the fastest offensive player with a 4.32. here's the link to the offensive players.

http://www.thehogs.net/Draft/combine/2006CombineResults1.php

I agree. Hand timing has to be adjusted by a significant amount to be accepted in track meets or otherwise. I seriously doubt that there are several High schoolers in the 4.2 range. No one was under 4.3 at the NFL combine last yr. Chad Jackson was the fastest offensive player with a 4.32. here's the link to the offensive players.

http://www.thehogs.net/Draft/combine/2006CombineResults1.php

When using a hand held timer you must add at least .2 to the time to be close--I do not believe there is a legit 4.2 in 22-4A

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

chase ferguson is a junior and can bench 420. as a sophmore he benched 365. he is going to reginals sat. try to squat 625 bench 435 deadlift 500 as a junior.

josh wright of png benched 330 as a freshman last year and is now up to 360 and goin for the school record next time they max out he is going for 375 as a sophmore. josh cortez of png is a junior and is benching 360 also these two are animals

josh wright squats 500 with out a squat suit or knee wraps and dead lifts 500. did i mention he runs a 4.47 also. thats why i said he was an animal. josh cortez is 5'5 and has god like strength. bench pressing 360 squatting 550 without powerlifting equipment and deadlifting 490.. josh wright stands at 5'9 190 pounds. he will be the indians tail back this season

yeah. he can just gotta catch the kid first. in the baytown sterling scrimmage wright went un touched on his first carry for 77 yards for a touchdwon then on his second carry went 15 for another touchdown. this was against a 5 A school with some fast guys. and im not gonna sugar coat it you know how bad png was last year so thas sayin alot for the guy. sources say he is planning on getting the number 4

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw