So let me get this straight. ..

king

Since Miss.St became no.1.they have struggled.they beat Kentucky but late.they are trailing Arkansas 10-7.they haven't shown the dominance of a no.1 team.they do deserve no.1.they are not a dominant no.1.

But if Florida State was struggling like Mississippi State visit struggling right now. SEC fans will bashing them so hard

Some of you guys seriously do not catch my drift on this!

Mississippi State had to come back to beat an Arkansas team that lost 17 straight confereceived games!

Get the picture here..

If Florida State or Michigan State would struggle to a BAD Arkansas team. You guys would be GRILLING those teams all week !

sec        sec             sec             sec

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:152]

Some of you guys seriously do not catch my drift on this!

Mississippi State had to come back to beat an Arkansas team that lost 17 straight confereceived games!

Get the picture here..

If Florida State or Michigan State would struggle to a BAD Arkansas team. You guys would be GRILLING those teams all week !

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:167]

Anyone who watched the Auburn - K St game knows K St should have won that game AT Auburn. Do I think K St is better than Auburn? No, they simply were that night. But they are close and Auburn is the best SEC team IMO.

And Tcu, Baylor, WVa (see Bama Game), and OU would all be very competitive in the sec this year.

Anyone who watched the Auburn - K St game knows K St should have won that game AT Auburn. Do I think K St is better than Auburn? No, they simply were that night. But they are close and Auburn is the best SEC team IMO.

Miss St dominated Auburn giving Auburn their lone loss. Miss St at Bama in 2 weeks will be must watch TV.

If I had to pick the best team in the SEC right now, I would say Alabama.

Miss St dominated Auburn giving Auburn their lone loss. Miss St at Bama in 2 weeks will be must watch TV.

If I had to pick the best team in the SEC right now, I would say Alabama.

You are 100% correct about that game. Auburn had it's worse game of the season. But balance wise, and due to having the second best coach in the country (ironically both of the top 2 are in that state), I still believe they are the best sec team. Doesn't mean they can win in Tuscaloosa, but based on the multiple games I've seen this season, that's what my eye balls tell me. Just an opinion.

And given several weeks ago I proclaimed the sec would come down between Auburm and A&M, my opinion may not be worth wiping with! But I do continue to be impressed with the Tigers.

Call it what you want, but a 15 point win over the #2 team in the country is pretty impressive. Miss St jumped out to a 21 point lead and the game was never closer than 8 points. It was a great performance by Miss St.

Impressive maybe but it wasn't dominating. Auburn spotted State a 21 point lead. Then outplayed State 23 to 17 the rest of the way. There was only a 25 yard differential in State's favor in total yardage.

Now if State had led 10-0 after the first qtr and poured it on for a 59 - 0 victory, well that would be dominating. :)

I propose we take two average/losing teams out of the Big 12 and move them to the SEC and see how they do.

Oh we did that already and in their first year A&M had a better record in the SEC than they had in a long time in the Big XII and in their 2nd year Mizzou was winning the SEC east, and leading it again in their third year.

INCREDIBLE.

Even though A&M is pretty bad right now. I think u got my point

I propose we take two average/losing teams out of the Big 12 and move them to the SEC and see how they do.

Oh we did that already and in their first year A&M had a better record in the SEC than they had in a long time in the Big XII and in their 2nd year Mizzou was winning the SEC east, and leading it again in their third year.

INCREDIBLE.

Even though A&M is pretty bad right now. I think u got my point

I'm sure the new coach, new system, and one of the best QB's to ever play college football had nothing to due with that early success..,..

Parity in the SEC is a sign of depth. Parity in any other power conference is a sign of weakness.

call it the Alabama complex. We put Alabama on such a high pedestal regardless of how good they are. Therefore whatever team beats Alabama is automatically the best team in the country, and for some reason we can use the commutive property with any team that then beats that team.

It's truly the one thing in the cfb media world that makes absolutely zero sense. That's why I say there SHOULD NOT be 2 or 3 SEC teams in the playoffs. Overrated hyped conference.

Yes Miami Is irrelevant at this point. When they beat Florida State they will be trending up