4-10  HARDIN*

4-14  ANAHUAC*

4-17  KIRBYVILLE*

4-21  EAST CHAMBERS*

4-24  WARREN*

4-28  DEWEYVILLE*

5-1    BUNA*

• 1 month later...

Kountze is very good and will win some ballgames this year. But there's no question that losing Ethan will be a major hurdle to overcome. They will be fine come district though.

Picked up Chad Young to varsity (should have been their last year IMO)and he is throwing gas! He will go a long way in filling the gap. In addition Ryder Lognion WWBA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP ATLANTA ALL TOURNEMENT PITCHER has grown as a pitcher by leaps and bounds and will be a huge asset. Also returning after spending summer and fall pitching...Hunter Walston and Stevie Fregia. Oh and to top it off Lamar signee Austin Marshall will be available for duty as well...three righthand and two lefthand pitchers. As far as velocity, four of five are solid mid to upper 80's with one having the ability to touch 90. In additionl,add a couple more seniors to the relief mix Kyle Whisenhant and Tanner Gillory... Kountze Lions will be fine. But on a personal note...ETHAN will be missed as a friend and player...great young man! Best of luck Johnny, look forward to seeing you at Lamar!

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up Chad Young to varsity (should have been their last year IMO)and he is throwing gas! He will go a long way in filling the gap. In addition Ryder Lognion WWBA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP ATLANTA ALL TOURNEMENT PITCHER has grown as a pitcher by leaps and bounds and will be a huge asset. Also returning after spending summer and fall pitching...Hunter Walston and Stevie Fregia. Oh and to top it off Lamar signee Austin Marshall will be available for duty as well...three righthand and two lefthand pitchers. As far as velocity, four of five are solid mid to upper 80's with one having the ability to touch 90. In additionl,add a couple more seniors to the relief mix Kyle Whisenhant and Tanner Gillory... Kountze Lions will be fine. But on a personal note...ETHAN will be missed as a friend and player...great young man! Best of luck Johnny, look forward to seeing you at Lamar!

I would love to see those kids throwing that hard, but they don't. They are good quality arms but don't hype them up to be something they arent. (This is my first post in a while, headed home for the holidays)

I would love to see those kids throwing that hard, but they don't. They are good quality arms but don't hype them up to be something they arent. (This is my first post in a while, headed home for the holidays)

D-20 glad to see YA back for the Holidays...let me qualify my post. Austin Marshall has been gunned at 88 rolls mid 80's he has had times he let it fly and has the potential of touching 90...did not say he has. Chad Young has been to a couple of tournaments this fall while you were on a U.S. Army business and he was gunned 84-86...saw it for my self. Ryder Lognion also was 83-85 and has thrown thru the summer and fall increasing his Velo...Hunter Walston is also in that same range. I was not trying to hype anything. I don't play daddy radar. Non of these guys are an Ethan Franklin and I'm not pretending they are...all we can do is pick up the bag where he left off and haul the mail! Very Proud of your service my friend and glad to have u back home for a bit any how.

D-20 glad to see YA back for the Holidays...let me qualify my post. Austin Marshall has been gunned at 88 rolls mid 80's he has had times he let it fly and has the potential of touching 90...did not say he has. Chad Young has been to a couple of tournaments this fall while you were on a U.S. Army business and he was gunned 84-86...saw it for my self. Ryder Lognion also was 83-85 and has thrown thru the summer and fall increasing his Velo...Hunter Walston is also in that same range. I was not trying to hype anything. I don't play daddy radar. Non of these guys are an Ethan Franklin and I'm not pretending they are...all we can do is pick up the bag where he left off and haul the mail! Very Proud of your service my friend and glad to have u back home for a bit any how.

appreciate that and if that's true about chad then that's great to hear

• 2 weeks later...
                                 2015 Mustang Baseball
Scrimmages:

Feb. 9           Kirbyville                            Home         JV/V      4:00/6:00
Feb. 13         Kountze                             Home         JV/V      4:30/6:30
Feb. 17         Memorial                            Away         JV/V      4:30/6:30
Feb. 20         East Chambers                  Away         JV/V      4:30/6:30
Feb. 21         Alumni Game                     Home         Alumni  12:00

Games & Tournaments:

Feb. 26-28     Sunnyvale Tournament     Away          V          Colleyville Covenant, Wiils Point, Dawson
March 5-7       WOS/OF Tournament       Home         V          TBA
March 12-14   Kirbyville Tournament        Away         V          TBA
March 17         Hardin Jefferson*              Away          V          4:30
March 24         Orangefield**                    Home         JV/V     4:30/7:00
March 27         Hamshire-Fannett*            Away         JV/V     4:30/7:00
March 31         Bridge City*                       Home        JV/V     4:30/7:00
April 2              LCM*                                 Home        JV/V     4:30
April 7              Silsbee*                            Away         JV/V     4:30/7:00
April 10            Hardin-Jefferson*              Home        JV/V     4:30/7:00
April 13            Kelly                                  Away        V          6:00
April 17            Orangefield*                      Away        JV/V     4:30/7:00
April 21            Hamshire-Fannett*            Home        JV/V     4:30/7:00
April 24            Bridge City*                       Away        JV/V     4:30/7:00
April 28            LCM*                                 Away        JV/V     4:30/7:00
May 1              Silsbee **                           Home        JV/V    4:30/7:00

* Denotes District Game  
** Denotes Senior night

Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School

(Scrimmages)

February 7, 11am @ Bay Area Christian

February 10, 5pm vs. Liberty

February 13 6:30pm @ Bridge City

February 17 6pm vs. Central

(Regular Season)

February 23, 7pm vs. Bridge City

February 26-28 @ Vidor Tournament

March 5-7 @ Orangefield/WOS Tournament