C.E. KING RANKED #10 IN THE STATE

Crosby is number 18 (AP). Having two schools from the same District in the top 20 IMO shows how good our district has become. Congratulations to both teams.

...or it could be looked at like a glass half full/half empty. Think about it... in your district, you have 2 nondistrict games and 8 district games. I think its safe to say that your district district really isn't that good. I also think it's safe to say that neither Crosby or King's 2 game nondistrict schedule wasn't very strong. Factor in the fact that neither team have faced each other, we really don't know how good either team is.

So,the state will learn a lot about both of these teams are when they lock horns.

...or it could be looked at like a glass half full/half empty. Think about it... in your district, you have 2 nondistrict games and 8 district games. I think its safe to say that your district district really isn't that good. I also think it's safe to say that neither Crosby or King's 2 game nondistrict schedule wasn't very strong. Factor in the fact that neither team have faced each other, we really don't know how good either team is.

So,the state will learn a lot about both of these teams are when they lock horns.

so Angleton and Nederland are not that good?? That cool

so Angleton and Nederland are not that good?? That cool

Let it go Cougar44. These chumps just jealous from the real contenders to their West. They'll feel a thumping in about three weeks. Breakout the Chuck Taylor's 22-5A roundball is getting nearer and nearer!! Y'all can have them boys from the salt dome too since they gonna mess up 4-0 for 21-5A.

Let it go Cougar44. These chumps just jealous from the real contenders to their West. They'll feel a thumping in about three weeks. Breakout the Chuck Taylor's 22-5A roundball is getting nearer and nearer!! Y'all can have them boys from the salt dome too since they gonna mess up 4-0 for 21-5A.

Dang, why do I have to be a chump? I gave props. I just said that we'll learn a lot when these two face each other.

Angleton isn't as good this years as years past, imo. And Nederland? They started off 0-3. They weren't that good. Since then, Nederland have transformed and they're a lot better now than earlier.

I always like how Neverland is the only team that improves over the season. Really, other teams can't get better I guess!

No most teams improve as season goes along. Nederland just had a lot to replace this year and it takes time to learn to play together. Not saying other teams are doing the same just know that is what Dogs had to do.

Past example was 2 years ago wen Dayton beat up Ned in preseason then Dogs beat Dayton in playoffs.

No not saying it will happen again this year just explaining my logic.

That would be good amount to post but main factor is first year qb. Had to learn to play in the new system.

Revamped both lines .

Defense has changed personnel since preseason. Several sophomore playing now.

Offensive line changed personnel also.

Offensive scheme changed this year compared to last few.

But like I said before a lot of teams have done the same thing. Crosby is a solid well coached football machine who has beaten Ned several time but also has been beaten by Ned.

just say off the film I have seen C.E. King is a better team right now. Does that mean they will win NO.

C E King in my opinion is the team you don't want to face from 22-5A. Dayton is better than they were the 2nd week of the year and beat the brakes off of Nederland, King was at a different level, best RB and QB combo in this district by far, and I would have to say in your district as well. Dude I seen Seay play when he was 9 yrs old, he didn't need time to get ready!

Thing that is crazy about King is their freakin young. I think they will return around 8 starters on offense and most importantly Brantley and Williams. At least that's what I got from the program at the game. On defense they will lose a few but still have plenty of talent coming back. They will have a rough 2nd round matchup no matter which way they go but if anybody can match the Fort Bend schools it's King. They have the best team I have seen this year from top to bottom and unless they beat theirselves with turnovers they will be a load for any team in the region.

There you go taking shots again calling 21-5a weak crosby beat nederland and they banged yall up and you need to worry about png, baytown lee is not north shore beaumont ozone is not pearland lumberton is not manvel and gcm is not desoto dont throw stones and you live in a glass house lol

??? Uhhh, huh???