Team of destiny?

Much respect goes out to Nederland, I personally wrote you guys off to begin the year and you guys threw us all a smokescreen til district came about. Best coaching staff in the area. Neumann has done his best job yet this season IMO. I commend you guys. 👏

I remember I was the only one who picked Nederland to win district in our preseason preview show.

After the first 3 weeks, was very worried. Now, grinning from ear to ear. :D

And on the weekly radio show you picked Nederland to beat PNG. I think you said something like, until someone knocks them off............................ 

Buddy, you have seen Neumann do this before. Every year he makes the best of whatever hand he is dealt. He and his staff do this better than anyone else around.

I think that he looks at the hand he is dealt and plays with those cards. In that I mean that he changes from time to time on what his personnel will allow him to do. If he has a big strong back as he has had several times, he will go with a power running game. If not, he will spread it out. I think that his staff might be the best as maximizing what they have to get the best mileage and not be tied in with "we are going to do it this way no matter what". 

In my opinion. 

I think that he looks at the hand he is dealt and plays with those cards. In that I mean that he changes from time to time on what his personnel will allow him to do. If he has a big strong back as he has had several times, he will go with a power running game. If not, he will spread it out. I think that his staff might be the best as maximizing what they have to get the best mileage and not be tied in with "we are going to do it this way no matter what". 

In my opinion.

I would second that opinion tvc. I feel that is exactly how he does it !

He also puts the players in the right position for the team to be successful. This happens over what the individual wants or what the parents want. You have kids contributing that normally play another position. Definition of team. Jacob jones is prime example of this. A qb all the way up and now is a starting linebacker. Selfless play on the part of all the team. That is good stuff right there

Yea Neumann is a versatile coach that knows his personnel and can adapt his system to his players. I used to hate on Big Ned but at this point it's useless... Someone please beat them in a district game, just one... What has it been 4 years now? It's rediculous, district domination. Totally different mentality than Vidor who runs a system and the players must adapt to it. Their QB is an absolute beast though and any coach would be an idiot not to adapt a system that fits his skills.

In my opinion.

smart words That is the key to coaching. Adjusting to your players. Don't make the players adjust to your scheme

Yea Neumann is a versatile coach that knows his personnel and can adapt his system to his players. I used to hate on Big Ned but at this point it's useless... Someone please beat them in a district game, just one... What has it been 4 years now? It's rediculous, district domination. Totally different mentality than Vidor who runs a system and the players must adapt to it. Their QB is an absolute beast though and any coach would be an idiot not to adapt a system that fits his skills.

I have said that before about Matthews.  I am sure he is a good coach and I know his players think the world of him,  but his refusal to change his system hurts his teams.

215a beating that chest. Always running their head in threads that they don't belong in. Wish there was a way to block out their posts. Wait till playoffs and let em start posting again

We'll be here for a while better hope Ned gets that fourth team. Yall can beat KP or Humble maybe but... i mean better dodge those other three.