Shepherd @ Tarkington predictions

Totally agree Shepherd has had the tougher schedule. With wins against (2-5) Cleveland, (1-5) Kountze and (1-6) Splendora. Then losses to (6-0) Huffman a game they should have won. Loss to Crockett which was a shocker then played well against Coldspring not reflected in the final score. I just think the confidence Tarkington has gained from finally being the team scoring and winning big is what leads me to think they may pull out a close one this week. Although this will be the toughest team they played next to East Chambers. 

I think you made basically the same comment about Crockett.  If memory serves.

I don't think I said Crockett hadn't played anybody, but yes I did say that Shepherd would win. I was wrong. They did not win. To my defense, by far the worst game I saw them play...but let by gones be by gones.

Now, Tarkington has played nobody, and common opponent ( not that it means anything, BUT)

Splendora

Tarkington allowed 20 pts to Shepherds 16 pts allowed 

Tarkington scored 34 pts to Shepherds 61 scored

Tarkington allowed 159 yds rushing to Shepherds 48

....I could go on but i digress 

I still stand behind my statement that Shepherd wins this one AND I will say by at least 3 TD's

I don't think I said Crockett hadn't played anybody, but yes I did say that Shepherd would win. I was wrong. They did not win. To my defense, by far the worst game I saw them play...but let by gones be by gones.

Now, Tarkington has played nobody, and common opponent ( not that it means anything, BUT)

Splendora

Tarkington allowed 20 pts to Shepherds 16 pts allowed 

Tarkington scored 34 pts to Shepherds 61 scored

Tarkington allowed 159 yds rushing to Shepherds 48

....I could go on but i digress 

I still stand behind my statement that Shepherd wins this one AND I will say by at least 3 TD's

Are you sure you didn't mean 'Tarkington hasn't beaten anybody'?

No I believe I meant what I said, Tarkington has played nobody, scheduled a bunch of patty cake teams to pad their record. I get it, havent been real succesful, get your school and town behind you, trying to fly high into the last place team in the dist, beat them, then continue that high flying experiene on through dist. Thats all good. BUT, WHO CARES!! You play patty cake teams you cant help but lose your fundamentals even just a little at a time.

I said "Are you sure you didn't mean 'Tarkington hasn't beaten anybody'" and you responded "No I believe I meant what I said, Tarkington has played nobody, scheduled a bunch of patty cake teams to pad their record."

Don't think you're from Shepherd because you would know better. I'm guessing Splendora.

Maybe you sensed some sarcasm in my comment. I'm not knocking on Shepherd's schedule. You got Huffman who will probably win that tough district. Kountze who is certainly on the rise. Crockett who is always a tough play and Cleveland who would've thought they would have been down this year. Just nice to see Tarkington not being the easy game people schedule and Shepherd will have their hands full Friday night.