Shepherd @ Tarkington predictions

Non-district games are on a 2 year contract in 99.9% of the circumstances. This season started a new 2 year cycle for everyone (it coincides with realignment). So Tarkington could've scheduled anybody they wanted to as long as both teams agreed. Go back and look at your post that I quoted. I was referencing your statement that you can't replace someone on your schedule from last year.

I understand that part, but I meant that schools cant replace who they played last year if the other teams do not agree to play. So I could see how sometimes you end up with a schedule more difficult or easier than other years. But in reality you play who is on your schedule and to make playoffs you have to beat whoever is on your schedule regardless. So we can argue the whole who has an easier schedule all day and get absolutely nowhere. But goodluck to both teams! Go Horns!

Shepherd has the skill guys on offense to score points. It all comes down to how the o line does against tarkingtons D-line. Cold spring had some beast up front and they really tore into Shepherd last week. Tarkington Has a good qb. And if Shepherd D Has a major flaw it's against the pass. Could shape to be a interesting game, But my gut says shepherd by a good margin.