C.E. King vs. Humble 10/17/14 Predictions?

Because they're not playing Dayton's defense. They won't get 600 yards on Humble. New Caney and BH also held them under their season average.

It's not about putting up 600 yards of Offense and 60 points a game every game and demoralizing the young men playing.  I believe the Oakland Raiders said it best, "Just win Baby"!

It's not about putting up 600 yards of Offense and 60 points a game every game and demoralizing the young men playing.  I believe the Oakland Raiders said it best, "Just win Baby"!

Ok. I see the philosophy has changed from a couple of weeks ago when King dropped 69 on a one win Porter or 59 on one win Magnolia. King couldn't get 600 yards and 60 points on New Caney or BH's defense which is the only reason they didn't. I know Williams got hurt during the BH game but he had 7 carries for 9 yards before that, when he doesn't go off King's offense is pedestrian. King is going to beat Humble but they're probably going to have their lowest point and yardage total on the season. KP might pull the upset if Williams doesn't come back 100%.

How is over 400 yards of offense and 6 TDs considered pedestrian? The offensive numbers that King put against Barber's Hill is almost the average that Crosby is putting up every week (according to District stats). When Williams went out-Brantley stepped up with 300 yards passing and nearly 100 yards rushing + 4 combined scores. I will take those "pedestrian" numbers very week.

How is over 400 yards of offense and 6 TDs considered pedestrian? The offensive numbers that King put against Barber's Hill is almost the average that Crosby is putting up every week (according to District stats). When Williams went out-Brantley stepped up with 300 yards passing and nearly 100 yards rushing + 4 combined scores. I will take those "pedestrian" numbers very week.

Huh? King had 376 total yards and 5 offensive tds. Brantley threw for 279 yards and had 82 rushing. BH didn't have the speed to stay with King's receivers after they basically shut down King's running game. Brantley had 15 carries for 82 yards, the rest of the team had 14 carries for 15 yards. That's pretty pedestrian, you won't outrun Humble's dbs that way.

Cougirl14 why are you so worried about C.E. KING and our offense an our stats y'all caught hell against humble should have lost squeaked by kingwood park, so I guess that's why your saying we will have a low scoring game against humble an kp will upset us. NEWFLASH: ain't gone happen worry about Dayton beating y'all Friday. We are not a one man team go ahead an try an stack 9 in the box to stop #3 TRAYVEON WILLIAMS aka THE TRUTH an watch our receivers have a track an field day on y'all. We came off a bye week scored 40 points an you running your mouth. Y'all scored 62 against a jv looking galena park team, 24 on kp a 4point when. Only scored 17 against humble I was at that game y'all held on for dear life. Y'all scored 30 against Bh so what's your point. I can't wait for Friday I'll be In Crosby with a I bleed panther blue shirt on, on Crosby side cheering for Dayton GO BRONCOS

Cougirl14 why are you so worried about C.E. KING and our offense an our stats y'all caught hell against humble should have lost squeaked by kingwood park, so I guess that's why your saying we will have a low scoring game against humble an kp will upset us. NEWFLASH: ain't gone happen worry about Dayton beating y'all Friday. We are not a one man team go ahead an try an stack 9 in the box to stop #3 TRAYVEON WILLIAMS aka THE TRUTH an watch our receivers have a track an field day on y'all. We came off a bye week scored 40 points an you running your mouth. Y'all scored 62 against a jv looking galena park team, 24 on kp a 4point when. Only scored 17 against humble I was at that game y'all held on for dear life. Y'all scored 30 against Bh so what's your point. I can't wait for Friday I'll be In Crosby with a I bleed panther blue shirt on, on Crosby side cheering for Dayton GO BRONCOS

Nice  :D

Williams is the truth, he just doesn't get off against good defenses. We don't need 9 in the box to stop him, he usually doesn't even make the stat sheet against Crosby and Brantley has mustered up 7 points in two games against the Cougars. Just make sure you're looking over your shoulder while you're on our side, I wouldn't want you to accidentally get a dip cup wasted on you.

whew!

Williams is the truth, he just doesn't get off against good defenses. We don't need 9 in the box to stop him, he usually doesn't even make the stat sheet against Crosby and Brantley has mustered up 7 points in two games against the Cougars. Just make sure you're looking over your shoulder while you're on our side, I wouldn't want you to accidentally get a dip cup wasted on you.

Why don't you focus on King this week so Dayton can knock you off, you really shouldn't be looking farther than Friday night.  By the way, will we be able to spot you at the game from the dip cup your drinking from?  

Why don't you focus on King this week so Dayton can knock you off, you really shouldn't be looking farther than Friday night.  By the way, will we be able to spot you at the game from the dip cup your drinking from?

Don't dip and I won't be there. Hopefully I'll be off nights to catch the King game though. Despite what my post read, I'm really not too concerned with Dayton this year. If we play our game we should win rather easily.

Don't dip and I won't be there. Hopefully I'll be off nights to catch the King game though. Despite what my post read, I'm really not too concerned with Dayton this year. If we play our game we should win rather easily.

Glad to hear you don't dip.  However, I do wish you can be there to see the game of the week in my opinion.  Although you may not be too concerned with Dayton this year, I don't believe that is the sentiment of the players from Crosby.  If it is they may get a rude awakening.

Glad to see the bandwagon wannabe King supporters are showing up. The schedule makers knew what they were doing putting King against Crosby the last district game cause it'll keep your fan base around the whole season instead of gearing up for basketball after the 3rd game. That's pretty smart but the reality is the outcomes still the same Another Crosby win and y'all limp into the playoffs battered and bruised thanks to the Mighty Cougars. It's ok track, basketball, and softball is just around the corner, but wait y'all don't support them either unless they are winning. Hope they focus on the Humble and Kingwood teams so we can all enjoy this undefeated matchup. Don't see it happening though King could slip......

I really wanna see this idiot wearing a bleed pink panther shirt on crosbys side Friday night!!!