LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

NDNation

[quote name="indianforever" post="1559644" timestamp="1413410344"]

[quote name="jake94" post="1559642" timestamp="1413410266"]

Pure gold! PNG had the edge until this post! Indianforever is 0-3 picking Nederland games. Is he "due" for a win or will history repeat itself?[/quot

Lol!! ...bound to win sometime[/quote]
That's what the experts picji g against the Dogs district win streak said two years ago

Why in the sam heck would we be, we're up against a juggernaut, we aren't as rose colored glasses as some fans.  We know the deal here, this will take our best effort.  Do you think you're breaking news with that comment?  Kind of like your picks the last three weeks leading into this one...

I agree Jake. We haven't been talkin as much as them. How do you talk up a team looking for their identity at 0-3. Since then , nederland is pointing in the right direction. Now png trying to flip the script and say we're not as confident as last few years. We're supposed to be down and they are up, but we're still gonna beat the best they have to offer.

Correction, Nederland has absolutely nothing to lose, this senior class has been a part of a 27 game winning streak, the longest winning streak in SETX for a class 4a/5a school.  This senior class has saved this season after a 0-3 start, and will be a big part of the playoffs... just wait and see.  This senior class has been a part of the 4 year winning streak against PNG, the longest for Nederland in the schools history.... this senior class has absolutely NOTHING to prove to this community, they have made their mark... and even though it was so eloquently made fun of, these Dogs will do their BEST.

When you've accomplished so much and come so far, you can't put pressure on these kids, they've live through too much.  This class walked into Reliant and slayed the giant that was Pearland Dawson, nothing can change that and this senior class is anything but scared.  That's what happens when you're grizzly, grizzly veterans.

PN-G's only loss was in the storm troopers. They're (2-0) in the gray lids and pants. Faircloth is pretty superstitious.

They wore them vs Baytown Lee and Lumberton, I'm pretty sure the unis weren't the difference...

For what it's worth, Nederland is 1-0 vs teams in alternate grey unis. Ask the Pirates.

Ned will have to play mistake free and control the clock while making an occasional stop on D to win. I think it's gonna be high scoring. The Indians are very good in my opinion.

Nederlands ability to run the football is the key.  If they can do so it not only eats up the clock and limits their possesions but breaks the Indians offensive rhythm. Too many 3 and outs or turnovers with a shortfield will be difficult to overcome. Neds oline is bigger than it has been in a long time and has pushed some folks around the last few weeks. Seay touching the ball every snap makes it hard to key on the other backs, he has to be accounted for on every play. I like most see a high scoring game....