Nederland 39 Beaumont Central 36/Final

WOSgrad

Don't disagree Soulja, you can call holding on most every play.  In general though, I would have expected Central to be able to over come a couple of calls if they were going to win the game.  Nederland had 7 taken off the board due to a penalty as well.  Things happen, you have to overcome them to win.  I look for Central to regroup and be a force to be reckoned with the rest of the season.  What's the story on Whaley's injury.

There were as many bs penalties and no calls against nederland as central. Plus we had a td called back for one of those penalties. I like Soulja take on the game. It is from a central perspective. I was there too and saw some of the things that he saw but also from my point he missed a few things. Very entertaining game. Even more entertaining excuses. I mean no harm towards the central players or coaches. But some of the fans need a muzzle. Yall can borrow ours cause its hard to muzzle a dog on a winning streak like this

Don't disagree Soulja, you can call holding on most every play. In general though, I would have expected Central to be able to over come a couple of calls if they were going to win the game. Nederland had 7 taken off the board due to a penalty as well. Things happen, you have to overcome them to win. I look for Central to regroup and be a force to be reckoned with the rest of the season. What's the story on Whaley's injury.

I assume that Whaley suffers from cramps bad because in every game this year, he goes out like that at some point. It probably is a minor injury. I'll see if I can find out anything.

I read the whole thing, and wont argue with you any further.....Its all in print for everyone to see. The Jags are the most talented team Ive seen this year.

This Nederland team is the most prepared and well coached team that I've seen this year. We needed this game. We'll face teams like this in the playoffs. Hopefully, we'll be more better prepared from all aspects.

There were as many bs penalties and no calls against nederland as central. Plus we had a td called back for one of those penalties. I like Soulja take on the game. It is from a central perspective. I was there too and saw some of the things that he saw but also from my point he missed a few things. Very entertaining game. Even more entertaining excuses. I mean no harm towards the central players or coaches. But some of the fans need a muzzle. Yall can borrow ours cause its hard to muzzle a dog on a winning streak like this

I'm thinking, you knew at one point that the Nederland staff would make adjustments. I think we should have had a plan c in place, but we didn't...

You know what is sad! Toby Foreman's Dad and 2 of his coaching staff memebers walked off the field early and was waiting by the referees locker room with 0.29  seconds left in the game . And was talking so much crap on the refs . when the refs walked off the field Foreman's dad confronted them and it escaladed into pushing and shoving match and the police had to break it up. and then the 2 coaches keep talking smack about coach Neumann so they were confronted also . And it is all on tape!!!!  I know 2 coaches that should have to go see the UIL over this and Toby Foremans dad needs to stay off the field.

Sometimes the truth hurts Nederland just Out Coached and Out Played them last night. ...#.DISCIPLINE is the WORD! #HEART OF A CHAMPION!

And I don't have a dog in the fight!

The goal line stand play was a correct call. No doubt in my mind. For the life of me, I can't believe we didn't come up with that muffed punt at the 2. Had we done that, we would have scored and would not be worrying over anything else. Since we won, I guess I can't say anything about the kickoffs. I would rather see a pooch kick though, or heck, kick it out of bounds......no return there and better field position than the 50. Central had a short field all night until the last drive.

What a game. Defense held Central scoreless in the 2nd half. Anybody got any stats? They have to be off the charts. I'm going to guess 500 yards for each team. Too high??

You know what is sad! Toby Foreman's Dad and 2 of his coaching staff memebers walked off the field early and was waiting by the referees locker room with 0.29  seconds left in the game . And was talking so much crap on the refs . when the refs walked off the field Foreman's dad confronted them and it escaladed into pushing and shoving match and the police had to break it up. and then the 2 coaches keep talking smack about coach Neumann so they were confronted also . And it is all on tape!!!!  I know 2 coaches that should have to go see the UIL over this and Toby Foremans dad needs to stay off the field.

Sometimes the truth hurts Nederland just Out Coached and Out Played them last night. ...#.DISCIPLINE is the WORD! #HEART OF A CHAMPION!

CLASSY………… must of learned that move from haynes

You know what is sad! Toby Foreman's Dad and 2 of his coaching staff memebers walked off the field early and was waiting by the referees locker room with 0.29 seconds left in the game . And was talking so much crap on the refs . when the refs walked off the field Foreman's dad confronted them and it escaladed into pushing and shoving match and the police had to break it up. and then the 2 coaches keep talking smack about coach Neumann so they were confronted also . And it is all on tape!!!! I know 2 coaches that should have to go see the UIL over this and Toby Foremans dad needs to stay off the field.

Where's the video at?

The goal line stand play was a correct call. No doubt in my mind. For the life of me, I can't believe we didn't come up with that muffed punt at the 2. Had we done that, we would have scored and would not be worrying over anything else. Since we won, I guess I can't say anything about the kickoffs. I would rather see a pooch kick though, or heck, kick it out of bounds......no return there and better field position than the 50. Central had a short field all night until the last drive.

What a game. Defense held Central scoreless in the 2nd half. Anybody got any stats? They have to be off the charts. I'm going to guess 500 yards for each team. To high??

From what I've seen, centrl had 400+ total yards while Nederland had 200+ yards.

What a game. Defense held Central scoreless in the 2nd half. Anybody got any stats? They have to be off the charts. I'm going to guess 500 yards for each team. To high??

As for as the onside kicks, I think they probably thought they would get a few of those possessions. Heck, they got one at the beginning of the game.

I do have some good news for all you Central clock watchers. You only have 8,743 hours 26 minutes and 25 seconds to go before you get another shot at the dogs. I can't promise the streak will still be alive, but you will get a chance to end your 5 year drought. It must be getting old losing to that same old undersized, lesser talented athletic team as you call us. Now you better hope GCM gets the 4th spot cause King will manhandle your team by at least 4 tds.    

I do have some good news for all you Central clock watchers. You only have 8,743 hours 26 minutes and 25 seconds to go before you get another shot at the dogs. I can't promise the streak will still be alive, but you will get a chance to end your 5 year drought. It must be getting old losing to that same old undersized, lesser talented athletic team as you call us. Now you better hope GCM gets the 4th spot cause King will manhandle your team by at least 4 tds.

I firmly believe GCM will get in.