Port Neches-Groves 55 Lumberton 10/Final

WOSgrad

The second half was pretty even with both teams scoring once. I saw a few Lumberton offensive players going both ways in the second half. The talent is definitely there, just a lack of depth. The defense played much better in the second half with those players in there. I'm not sure how feasible it is to have kids going both ways at this level, but from what I heard they were begging to go in on defense. I'm impressed that the young Raiders didn't stop giving there all in the last 2 games. Props to the boys!

The second half was pretty even with both teams scoring once. I saw a few Lumberton offensive players going both ways in the second half. The talent is definitely there, just a lack of depth. The defense played much better in the second half with those players in there. I'm not sure how feasible it is to have kids going both ways at this level, but from what I heard they were begging to go in on defense. I'm impressed that the young Raiders didn't stop giving there all in the last 2 games. Props to the boys!

Yeah a lot of the boys play both sides for us. Our quarterback #10 plays quarterback, he also punts and defense

I didn't see 10 on defense in this game although he did play a lot against Ozen. I did see 33,39, and 82 on defense. Pretty sure 39 played the whole game both ways. 33 played a lot and 82 played a good bit of the second half. I expect to see most of the skill position players on defense some next week. They're really wanting to get the district monkey off their back.

The second half was pretty even with both teams scoring once. I saw a few Lumberton offensive players going both ways in the second half. The talent is definitely there, just a lack of depth. The defense played much better in the second half with those players in there. I'm not sure how feasible it is to have kids going both ways at this level, but from what I heard they were begging to go in on defense. I'm impressed that the young Raiders didn't stop giving there all in the last 2 games. Props to the boys!

Even???
PNG scored to make it 48-3 then called off the warpath. Just primarily ran the ball and started subbing on defense the whole fourth Q. It had nothing to do with anything Lumberton did differently from the first half.
Worst thing for PNG this year so far has been that the boys have only had to play a full four quarters once...and they lost that one in OT. I'm figuring Nederland will not be a three Quarter game. Them black and gold boys will bring it.

Lumberton band and drill team rocked it last night

Gotta agree. Shame not many Raider fans out these days to see 'em.
Was that the students section right next to the band? If so, they turned out. Gotta get the rest of the town out. I mean what else is going on in LTown on a Friday night?

Gotta agree. Shame not many Raider fans out these days to see 'em.
Was that the students section right next to the band? If so, they turned out. Gotta get the rest of the town out. I mean what else is going on in LTown on a Friday night?

Went to the Ned/ Central game. Best HS game I've seen in a few years!!