COWBOYS at seattle

I guess Fox should have miked up Dez after the game so he could tell the world how he burned the best CB in the league. I mean Dez did make a catch where he jumped in the air 12 feet and Sherman only jumped 9.

Been hearing today how Cowboys fans are rejoicing after winning one game. One game? For Cowboy fans who have endured season after season of mediocrity with Chan Gailey, Dave Campo, Bill Parcells, Wade Phillips ( Wade would have been ok if Garrett hadn't sabotaged game plans), and 3 straight years of 8-8 under Garrett, heck, we do finally have something positive to crow about. That was "game of the week" and Seattle got whipped at home where they have already beaten the Packers and Broncos. This win was a huge step for a young team. We turned the ball over 3 times giving Seattle 17 points and we still won! They only scored 23.

I guess we can stop replaying Romo's fumbled snap on the FG try and play the Dez and Williams catches, or the Murray TD and the Randle gallop!

I was glad the Cowboys won until now.. Cowboys fans aren't used to winning and don't know how to act when they do. I'm ready for the 'boys to get beat and things get back to normal!

I haven't seen anybody go overboard. Winning is contagious. Beating the SB champs in their house is something to get excited about. Romo made them forget the botched FG. I take one game at a time.