COWBOYS at seattle

This will be the best test of the season for the COWBOYS offensive line and their improved defense.  Can they contain Russell Wilson and slow down MarShawn Lynch?  Can the O-line protect Tony Romo and continue to open up running lanes for DeMarco Murray?  Can't wait for Sunday!!!  Go COWBOYS!!!

Cowboys are just the team to knock off Seattle. Remember a few years back when the Manning led Colts were 8-0 and the Cowboys weren't supposed to be on the same field with them? What happened again? It is so easy to pick against someone.

Seattle wasn't that impressive against the Skins. Hey, the Boys may lose this game, who really knows, but don't think for one minute that Dallas has no chance.

One nice thing is that the Seahawks are coming in on a short week having played Monday, which is a lot bigger advantage for the Cowboys than anyone who's never played football would imagine. The Seahawks didn't really look all that great against Washington either. By no stretch of the imagination would I pick the cowboys in a life or death bet on this game, but they have a lot more than a fighting chance at it. Hopefully they can pull it off. I'd love to hear the haters' responses. They can't really talk much crap if the boys lose, as they are SUPPOSED to lose.

I never called you stupid, I called aikman stupid, because he is an idiot. If a pass is touched by a defender then it could have been thrown better, meaning it was not perfect. And that even includes perfectly defended passes, should have thrown it to where only the wr has a chance.

And yes, some bad passes are caught. I'm not sure of the relevance of that.