Buna 41 Woodville 6/Final

WOSgrad

It's going to be along ride home for us without Jenny's fried Chicken. The Coogs are going to eat our supper ! I have tried to find away to believe we could win this game and anything is possible but realistically we are over matched by Buna. Nothing negative about our boys. I just know the competion Buna has played and the competion we have played. You can not compare apples to Orange and that what you would be doing with these two schedules. I still say Buna by 28 , maybe we can find our weakness with superior competion and get better from it and stop playing inferior competion . Coach Waldie didn't make the schedule these games were from prior people. Kick Off Time

Having seen both Kirbyville and Buna, Buna is better. I understand it has been rough. I tried to stay positive about it for my team. But I think it's kinda hard anyone to say "Woodville will not make the playoffs". Lol I can't wait for Buna and Kountze to play lol I admit I was wrong about this game. Buna is a much better football team than Woodville. And is showing it. Kirbyville and Buna is going to be a hell of a game. The top 3 in this district is TOUGH. I still think fourth is wide open though :)

Having seen both Kirbyville and Buna, Buna is better. I understand it has been rough. I tried to stay positive about it for my team. But I think it's kinda hard anyone to say "Woodville will not make the playoffs". Lol I can't wait for Buna and Kountze to play lol I admit I was wrong about this game. Buna is a much better football team than Woodville. And is showing it. Kirbyville and Buna is going to be a hell of a game. The top 3 in this district is TOUGH. I still think fourth is wide open though :)

Unless buna has improved a lot.. Then no they are not better than kirbyville