Deer Park 35 Port Arthur Memorial 14/Final

WOSgrad

The Deer Park Deer look for that elusive first 21-6A district win as they host the Port Arthur Titans tonight.  The Deer, 4-1 on the season and 0-1 in district, look to bounce back from a 10-6 heartbreaker to La Porte in the annual Border Battle.  The Titans, 2-3 on the season are also looking for their first 21-6A win after a 70-49 shootout loss to Channelview last week.

Join Mason Pradt and Tim Culp for all of the action from Clyde Abshier Stadium in Deer Park at 6:30 pm for the pregame show and kickoff at 7 by clicking the following link:

http://legacysportsnetwork.com/games/port-arthur-memorial-vs-deer-park

Listen to Deer Park Deer football on The Legacy Sports Network and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!!!

i don't know who is more disappointed, the team, kenny ray, or the fans...lets guess...the kids. the fans, well most of us, was fooled. I was under the impression that harrison was going to come with a strong play book come district or some type of " okay now this is the titans" and surprise EVERYONE....nothing is working. so what is being said in that locker room?? do they not know THIS is a playoff game??? EVERY DISTRICT GAME THIS YEAR IS A PLAYOFF GAME... if that don't get you fired up, i rather everyone turn in your gear and let the JV play for experience.