Crosby 24 Kingwood Park 20/Final

WOSgrad

Was at the game  Crosby dominated the first half and then KP made good half-time adjustments and almost shut Crosby down the second half. KP came out with QB under center and jammed it down Crosby's throat - Crosby looked helpless against the run 3rd QT. Great coaching by KP - almost pulled out the upset !  Crosby/ Dayton game cant get here soon enough.

Instead of shaking your head u oughta be massaging that rear end after getting throttled by CV. Man it's gotta suck first having to live in Port Arthur and then having to root for a subpar team

anything else you wanna say? You sound like a broken record. Lame ppl/trolls usually do when they running out of material. *yawn*

Was at the game  Crosby dominated the first half and then KP made good half-time adjustments and almost shut Crosby down the second half. KP came out with QB under center and jammed it down Crosby's throat - Crosby looked helpless against the run 3rd QT. Great coaching by KP - almost pulled out the upset !  Crosby/ Dayton game cant get here soon enough.

hmmmm interesting

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1547415" timestamp="1412304858"]

From what I just watched kp could've easily won that game. I also noticed Colton dont handle pressure very well. Good game by both teams and by the way KP had there fair share of penalties.[/quote kp has two penalties. If you dont know anything dont write anything.

I was at this game also. The first half KP turned the ball over way too much. I thought Crosby was going to blow them out. Coach did make some good adjustments. Was not sure why he pulled his starting QB but the team responded well and made it a good game. Had the ball with a chance to win at the end. I originally thought Crosby would win the district but if tonight's game was any indication then I now think King will beat them.   

I think Crosby needed a couple of games like this to get them ready for tougher ones down the road. Not that you ever want to play badly, but it does get your squad used to making plays in pressure situations like the Crosby defense did on 4th down to end the game. Also saw a few key guys banged up on the sideline.

Crosby gets two weeks to get healthy and prepare for Dayton, while Dayton gets the headache known as KP before they come to Crosby. I thought Crosby looked a little flat tonight at times, you can bet the farm that won't be the case on the 17th. Dayton should be Crosby's only relatively competitive game for the next month before King, if Code Red handles business in front of the big hone crowd there's going to be an epic finish to 21-5A this year.

Nice adjustments from kp coachin in the second half but the coogs made it out time to take the off week serious because If u come to play two quarters on the 17 we will be in a little trouble for real however coach Mann is goin to have his O rite by then though vernon Allen will be back an will be okay...

until you start checking down and stop throwing to double coverage it going to be some old thing. I just think this is the deepest team Crosby's has had. They are 6-0 and they will get thing fix. So watch out

It appeared the wind had a factor in this one. KP that relies heavy on the run seemed to be a little more comfortable pounding the rock and wearing down Crosbys D. If they play that style against Dayton it should be a cakewalk. Also the QB for Crosby seemed to buckle under pressure. Whatcha think MEN?????

It appeared the wind had a factor in this one. KP that relies heavy on the run seemed to be a little more comfortable pounding the rock and wearing down Crosbys D. If they play that style against Dayton it should be a cakewalk. Also the QB for Crosby seemed to buckle under pressure. Whatcha think MEN?????

you said Humble would run it down our throats. I think you don't know much about football. Wasn't at the game but if you think wind hurt Crosby maybe the wind had something to do with KP int's. Good win Crosby and I can't wait for the HWY 90 shootout.

It may not have looked good but he was 12-24 for 197 and 2tds with no turnovers, that's goood enough to win with. Allen going out hurt his efficiency too IMO. I don't think he buckles under pressure, he's just reluctant to leave the pocket and that's something people in Crosby aren't used to seeing. The gaudy offensive numbers will be back next year, this squad looks a lot like the '09 team that were undefeated district champs and lost a close one to Dawson in the 3rd round. Merka managed the game like Cotton is doing and Crosby is playing solid defense like that squad did. The offense will come along.

It may not have looked good but he was 12-24 for 197 and 2tds with no turnovers, that's goood enough to win with. Allen going out hurt his efficiency too IMO. I don't think he buckles under pressure, he's just reluctant to leave the pocket and that's something people in Crosby aren't used to seeing. The gaudy offensive numbers will be back next year, this squad looks a lot like the '09 team that were undefeated district champs and lost a close one to Dawson in the 3rd round. Merka managed the game like Cotton is doing and Crosby is playing solid defense like that squad did. The offense will come along.

Thanks and good luck to y'all and by the way when do y'all play Liberty for a Hwy 90 shootout cause they're the only ones that could actually make it a shootout til u get to Westbrook off Hwy 90????