21-5A after 3 weeks

The winners of 23/24 will run the winners of 21/22 out of the playoffs.  Both divisions......

On the D1 side you're probably right. Foster, George Ranch, Elkins and Ridge Point will all play D1 from those districts though unless Bush makes the playoffs and sends Ridge Point down to D2.

The probably D2 reps from those districts are Texas City who's 1-3 and lost to Dickinson by 50, FB Marshall who lost to Foster by 30 and was just shut out by Ridge Point, Rosenberg Terry who just lost to Coldspring and Angleton who Crosby beat by 23 at their own house. There's also Huntsville and Brenham who will come from the northern districts but neither of those teams looks impressive at all. D2 is there for the taking this year.

I would say the D1 region 3 winner is probably the favorite to win state, and the D2 winner will probably lose to Aledo in the title game.

I agree. Depending on october 17th you might be able to flipflop crosby & dayton.

I think Dayton is going to struggle with Kingwood Park before they even make it down 90. The defensive numbers Humble was able to put up against Dayton in Dayton makes me very optimistic of what Crosby's defense will be able to do to Dayton in Crosby. I think losing Rhone makes Dayton a little easier to defend also. They're dead last in total team defense while Crosby is #1, and on pace to throw more ints. than last year which will give us extra possessions. I'll wait to see how both teams play against KP but I'm beginning to think this one might not be that tight.

I watched Ridge Point on tv the other night. Don't see anyone around this area beating them. They pretty dang good.

They are pretty good, but other than Marshall they're probably the most vulnerable. All 5 teams from over there play the same way, come at you with heavy doses of big time running backs and play stout defense. Ridge Point's back is a transfer from Dulles named Remus Bulmer who is a faster version of Austin Walter, but if you can limit his ypc Ridge Point's offense is very run of the mill.

I think Crosby, King and Central match up about as good as you can with those teams. Something I will be keeping a close eye on is how well Angleton(4-1) does in district against Foster and GR. That'll tell me a lot about how those teams deal with other physical downhill teams. GR already lost to Friendswood who plays like that but did beat Dawson. Elkins is likely the only team that will come through the regular season unbeaten.

which team do you root for again? Serious question.

he a Humble, Baytown Sterling, Deer Park, Channelview, George Ranch and Houston Lamar fan (stated by him in the CE king pov thread)… In reality he's just on here to be a troll on any thread that has Dayton (or any other 21-5a team) or Memorial mentioned in it.

he a Humble, Baytown Sterling, Deer Park, Channelview, George Ranch and Houston Lamar fan (stated by him in the CE king pov thread)… In reality he's just on here to be a troll on any thread that has Dayton (or any other 21-5a team) or Memorial mentioned in it.

He reminds me a lot of dazed and confused. Remember that character?

He reminds me a lot of dazed and confused. Remember that character?

Yes definitely female you've repeated this comment again!! to answer your question in all seriousness I root for good football games and a little friendly banter. Can't let these threads get under ur skin cause they have absolutely no bearing on any outcome of how any team performs.

They are pretty good, but other than Marshall they're probably the most vulnerable. All 5 teams from over there play the same way, come at you with heavy doses of big time running backs and play stout defense. Ridge Point's back is a transfer from Dulles named Remus Bulmer who is a faster version of Austin Walter, but if you can limit his ypc Ridge Point's offense is very run of the mill.

I think Crosby, King and Central match up about as good as you can with those teams. Something I will be keeping a close eye on is how well Angleton(4-1) does in district against Foster and GR. That'll tell me a lot about how those teams deal with other physical downhill teams. GR already lost to Friendswood who plays like that but did beat Dawson. Elkins is likely the only team that will come through the regular season unbeaten.

I think I disagree with you on some of that. They have two really good RB's, a good QB, and couple of decent WR's. Their defense is really good from what I watched. Now, I'll admit that I haven't seen CEK this year, but I would argue that Central, CEK, or Crosby isn't as fast as Ridge Point and I don't think any of the 3 will beat them. I'm saying this from only watching one game, but they have most of their team back from last year and had a good run. CEK hasn't been to the playoffs in a while and you don't know how they will react in those big games. As for Crosby, I hope ya'll go far represent our district, but for whatever reason ya'll usually have a bad game in the playoffs and get beat early. As far as Central, I just don't know what to think of WB and PAM, so I would venture to say that Ridge Point is probably better then both of them (meaning Central non district games). We will have to see. I may be totally wrong though.

I think I disagree with you on some of that. They have two really good RB's, a good QB, and couple of decent WR's. Their defense is really good from what I watched. Now, I'll admit that I haven't seen CEK this year, but I would argue that Central, CEK, or Crosby isn't as fast as Ridge Point and I don't think any of the 3 will beat them. I'm saying this from only watching one game, but they have most of their team back from last year and had a good run. CEK hasn't been to the playoffs in a while and you don't know how they will react in those big games. As for Crosby, I hope ya'll go far represent our district, but for whatever reason ya'll usually have a bad game in the playoffs and get beat early. As far as Central, I just don't know what to think of WB and PAM, so I would venture to say that Ridge Point is probably better then both of them (meaning Central non district games). We will have to see. I may be totally wrong though.

Ridge Point scored 12 points on Hightower and 13 on Marshall. Their qb has 4 tds and 3 picks on the season. They didn't make a run last year, after beating Wheatley from HISD they got beat 28-0 in the second round by Texas City who lost the very next week to Brenham. Ridge Point had trouble scoring last year against good teams and still has trouble scoring against good teams this year. Foster only beat WOS by 3 but blew Marshall out, Ridge Point won 13-0. They're the same squad as last year and probably won't even get out of the first round with their matchup against GR or Foster. Crosby has the defense to beat them, King has the offense to beat them, and Central probably has better athletes than them. Of all the schools over there, Elkins is the only squad that someone from over here can't beat.