East Chambers 23 Anahuac 0/Final

WOSgrad

EC did not look like EC last night, for a big part of the game. I don't know if it's the Rice Festival, Bye, key players or a combination of the three. I'm sure coach will get their heads back on EC football. LOL. Anahuac did change some things on offense. Good luck to Anahuac on the rest of the season. Now it's time to focus on Kountze.

If it was the rice festival then its going to be worse next week and if Kountze gets healthy I think they are better than Anahuac.

It's worse than that, They get Friday off for the rice festival and then play Friday night.

ECBucFan I give them credit for getting it done, but there are a couple of games they are going to have too get more done. If you know what I mean. Next Friday is one of them and you know the other two. LOL  ;)

Hey wack. #3 ran the fire out of the ball last Friday. You can be proud of him. Probably the best running game that I've seen him run the ball. Good luck Slade with the rest of the season and keep running the ball like you stole it. LOL. He hit the hole hard and had his weight in front on him until open field. Again GREAT JOB.

Hey wack. #3 ran the fire out of the ball last Friday. You can be proud of him. Probably the best running game that I've seen him run the ball. Good luck Slade with the rest of the season and keep running the ball like you stole it. LOL. He hit the hole hard and had his weight in front on him until open field. Again GREAT JOB.

thanks man.......