Tony Brown Is The Real Deal!!

VNUPE

I had the distinct privilege of attending the Florida/Alabama game in person. And I must say, Tony Brown is a flat out baller! I know many people in SETX called him a camp kid, but after what I saw Saturday, you can put that to rest. Tony was asked to cover Florida's best receiver. He had 15 catches for 215 yards the game before. Saturday, Tony held him to 2 catches for 14 yards. That kid is absolutely fearless! I watched him on every defensive play and he was in that guy's face ALL day. There was a guy sitting next to me who said before the first snap, "They're going to have to pull him out later. He's not ready." Of course, being a PROUD Southeast Texan, I told him to watch and see. Tony proved him wrong, just like he proved a lot of his critics wrong. I just wanted to give him the props he's due. He's on his way to a bright future!

Congrats Tony... Been watching that young man since he played youth Football for the Beaumont Bulls in the Lonestar League... he was a good kid and fast as a cat... Glad that he has continued his level headedness and that he hasn't let the big lights go to his head.... I am sure we will watch him on Sunday one day.... 

Congrats Tony... Been watching that young man since he played youth Football for the Beaumont Bulls in the Lonestar League... he was a good kid and fast as a cat... Glad that he has continued his level headedness and that he hasn't let the big lights go to his head.... I am sure we will watch him on Sunday one day.... 

is this the same kid who got arrested earlier this year?

I agree why ask a question only to know the answer to it. If ppl who come out of prison deserve a second chance to be productive then why cant this young man. Dont undermine what this young man is trying to achieve by bringing up water under the bridge..how about we dig in your closet FOX and throw your past discretions around.

It wasn't a stupid question... I was curious if it was the same kid that threw down with the cops about 15 minutes after rolling onto campus, too.  Either way, it was a good game, and I'm glad it seems like he's managed to get it together after a rocky start in Tuscaloosa.

what ever came of it? did saban work his magic and get him off?

It wasn't a stupid question... I was curious if it was the same kid that threw down with the cops about 15 minutes after rolling onto campus, too. Either way, it was a good game, and I'm glad it seems like he's managed to get it together after a rocky start in Tuscaloosa.

I never said it was a stupid question. It's just negative. I'm sure by now you both should know who Tony Brown is, which now makes it a stupid question. That happened in February. We're in September. They've moved on. It's just sad to see that some people can't handle anything positive.

O

I never said it was a stupid question. It's just negative. I'm sure by now you both should know who Tony Brown is, which now makes it a stupid question. That happened in February. We're in September. They've moved on. It's just sad to see that some people can't handle anything positive.

Or, how some people can't handle anything negative.

I couldn't remember the kid's name from however many months ago.  I just remembered that some kid went out a semester early and mixed it up with The Man right off the bat.  Wasn't sure if this was the same kid or not.

Sorry I was hating on your man-crush.

O

Or, how some people can't handle anything negative.

I couldn't remember the kid's name from however many months ago. I just remembered that some kid went out a semester early and mixed it up with The Man right off the bat. Wasn't sure if this was the same kid or not.

Sorry I was hating on your man-crush.

He's not my man crush, sir. Obviously you have no clue who I am. The negative you're referring to happened in February. The positive I'm talking about happened Saturday. Which is more relevant? I won't waste my time or energy on negative people. I've already given you too much attention.

is this the same kid who got arrested earlier this year?

It was Tony that was in the situation in Alabama, and like so many of us made a bad decision... I have no idea what the outcome was... I was very disappointed to hear of the incident.. but that was the only bad thing i have ever heard of him doing... so I guess in your perfect world of never making a bad decision, you would want every bad decision you ever made brought up every time someone said something good about you.... I guess it's a wash... you made your point I shouldn't of said the good things I said about him due to the one incident that happened ....  and for your reading pleasure here are a few articles to read up on regarding the incident... 

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10319782/tony-brown-alabama-crimson-tide-arrested

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24416271/witnesses-dispute-police-account-of-tide-cb-tony-brown-arrest

http://www.abc3340.com/story/24522462/witnesses-dispute-story-of-alabama-freshman-tony-browns-arrest

"Jaison Davis, of Atlanta, and 19-year-old Richard Sharper told AL.com (http://bit.ly/1hJWPVk ) that Brown, of Beaumont, Texas, was walking away from police toward his car when he was pepper-sprayed in the face."

This link that is included in the above quotations...

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2014/01/witnesses_say_police_the_aggre.html