Arkansas vs. Texas A&M (Arlington) 2:30 p.m. CBS

Roper84

We take the ones we want.
Baylor picks next, then Ou, then..........well you know the drill.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Strong will either be the guy or he won't. Eventually, with the resources it has, the right guy will be hired (if it's not Charlie). And then sumlin or whoever is in Aggieland has to recruit school vs school, brand vs brand, and city vs city. A 100 year sample size (not the last 2) tells me he loses that battle.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Strong will either be the guy or he won't. Eventually, with the resources it has, the right guy will be hired (if it's not Charlie). And then sumlin or whoever is in Aggieland has to recruit school vs school, brand vs brand, and city vs city. A 100 year sample size (not the last 2) tells me he loses that battle.

You may well be right- but it is fun at the moment  :P

Trust me this is one Aggie who is enjoying every moment.  

You can only sit through so many choruses of  "poor aggies....poor aggies" and not become jaded.

Heck, we even have some t-shirt fans now.

10 players are on that list from 2 different years. 4 are already committed to A&M. They have room if Sumlin wants them.

Sumlin quote from press conference this week:
"I know some things are being said in recruiting right now, that they're loaded. If we are, we are. If you're scared, this isn't the place for you."

I think the 4th year isthe year when you can truly tell how a coach is doing.  He, at that point, has 2 years of his own upper classmen.  5 years might even be a better test, because his redshirts are seniors.  It's just hard these days to give a guy 5 years to succeed.

I don't totally agree, but you are thinking along the right lines!

SPCFBG

Aggie defense gets enough stops while the offense will keep on keeping on. Arkansas played their best game of the year against Tech last week, but there will be no repeat performance. ATM gains more national attention. I don't see anyone in the SEC being able to get into a scorefest with them unless it's Alabama. Gotta give em props on their run thus far. Sumlin might just be building a dynasty of epic proportion.

Looking how they are going to stop Alex Collins. He is the best RB nobody talks about

Great running game for sure but once A&M gets a lead, the piggies will have to throw to keep up.  They haven't shown they can do that yet.  They beat Tech with just 61 passing yards.  The Aggies' D has a 15.8 percent sack rate on passing downs, good enough for tenth in the nation.  I like the Ags in this one.

Great running game for sure but once A&M gets a lead, the piggies will have to throw to keep up.  They haven't shown they can do that yet.  They beat Tech with just 61 passing yards.  The Aggies' D has a 15.8 percent sack rate on passing downs, good enough for tenth in the nation.  I like the Ags in this one.

17 sacks vs SC, Rice, Lamar, and SMU.

I bet Arkansas has a little bit better o-line than 3/4 of those teams.