Texas at Kansas

Roper84

What kind of a college has homecoming??

Every game is homecoming in aggie land ( that way they can increase their chances of at least winning 1 homecoming game.)

Most universities have a Homecoming. It is not usually predicated on playing an opponent they can beat (like most high schools do) since most schedules are set years in advance.

This game is Kansas's homecoming. Buddy, that is Total disrespect to Texas and Chucky.

Every game is homecoming in aggie land ( that way they can increase their chances of at least winning 1 homecoming game.)

Most universities have a Homecoming. It is not usually predicated on playing an opponent they can beat (like most high schools do) since most schedules are set years in advance.

So is Mack still in HS or he just doesn't understand homecoming.LMBO

I guess we should ask what is the line!

2 weeks to prepare for this one and what improvement has been shown? Throwing the deep ball a bit more, option looks like shinola, duke Thomas celebrating on his interception ( would have liked to have seen that against ucla). Oh well I guess they didn't prepare for Kansas and are looking towards Baylor. What was I thinking being so critical.