Miss State at #8 LSU

PhatMack19

I

He came out of the game, not sure if for this or what. Then the back up center snapped it over the head and resulted in LSU td. He was back in next series. I guess winning is more important than declipine.

but not near as bad as Aggie' player going after an injured QB.

just in case you forgot.

http://www.kvue.com/story/sports/2014/05/16/2175782/

Remember lock and load, you were a member of that conference that you so now hate and are traitor to. Your teams are struggling to beat these same teams to which you thumb your nose. Unranked Miss. St. tore LSU a new one, but since they are in your sec west, then it's all good. What a dumb way to think. Crow while you can.

I predict Sumlin to coach the NFl in the next year or two.

Miss. State is 4-0 and I picked them to win in Death Valley... BTW Miss. St is #14 now..

baddog why would the NFL want Sumlin?? The best I remember when Sumlin got his contract extension the joke was here at TU a 4th place finish = a coaching change and A&M gives Sumlin a $2M pay raise for 4th place in there division... remember how funny that was boy that was funny huh!!! But see the only difference was the 4th place finish comparison was like comparing a Kia car to a Jaguar!! Im not even going to get into what Sumlin has done in recruiting which wasn't in the discussion of his 4th place finish as I think your aware he runs the state!!

Traitor part is funny as the big12-2 was formed from a merger of the SWC & Big 8.. Now have members from the Mountain West & MAC.. Heck to be honest I wished the Ags would've left when Nebraska & Colorado did.
What do you think of TCU they've been in the WAC, C-USA, Mountain West and agreed to join the Big East before the big12-2 came calling!

Sumlin isn't going anywhere wishful thinking though baddog the nightmare continues...

GIG'EM

Miss. State is 4-0 and I picked them to win in Death Valley... BTW Miss. St is #14 now..

baddog why would the NFL want Sumlin?? The best I remember when Sumlin got his contract extension the joke was here at TU a 4th place finish = a coaching change and A&M gives Sumlin a $2M pay raise for 4th place in there division... remember how funny that was boy that was funny huh!!! But see the only difference was the 4th place finish comparison was like comparing a Kia car to a Jaguar!! Im not even going to get into what Sumlin has done in recruiting which wasn't in the discussion of his 4th place finish as I think your aware he runs the state!!

Traitor part is funny as the big12-2 was formed from a merger of the SWC & Big 8.. Now have members from the Mountain West & MAC.. Heck to be honest I wished the Ags would've left when Nebraska & Colorado did.
What do you think of TCU they've been in the WAC, C-USA, Mountain West and agreed to join the Big East before the big12-2 came calling!

Sumlin isn't going anywhere wishful thinking though baddog the nightmare continues...

GIG'EM

and still waiting to win a division, a conference, a major bowl, a championship.

Posters on this board did not pick A&M to fail. The rest of the world did. We just reported it like PM19 does. Gigem

I guess I am beginning to understand why Aggies have more pride in sec than Texas A&M.

#SPCFBG