Biggest Rivalries

Chester86

With football in full swing, and basketball around the corner baseball is still always on my mind. What is the game(s) you look forward to every season? Those many years ago I was in school we always looked forward to the Chester-Colmesneil games. Now as a parent, I enjoy watching my son and the Evadale Rebels playing Big Sandy. Baseball season can't get here soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Growing up I played against Braeden Riley in LL when he still went to Warren...hating playing against Warren and they were in the championship every year...thank God the Riley's saw the light and I got to play with him instead of against him in HS...but I was fun to beat down Warren in HS lol

Lol yeah same here! Literally in 2012 haha but on a serious note, that rivalry produced some of my fondest memories in football and baseball. I'd out it up against any rivalry in SETX.

Wait a second. We have been the one doing the beat downs here lately. We never bought into the "Co-champions" either. My son is a freshman this year so maybe it will be renewed sometime during his high school career. District and baseball wise at least.

Well I played from 03-06 and Warren was only in our district in 05 & 06 so I can't speak of current the beatdown situation lol but the 24-3 (think that's about right) win in Warren in 06 was nice lol