Kountze @ Kirbyville

rykerx144

Having seen Kirbyville and CC play....Kirbyville is a much better team defensively. CC is average at best defensively. Kirbyville has one of the best front sevens in class 3A. I genuinely hope that Kounze does well...but I don't see this being very close.

Kirbyville 48
Kountze 13

According to the AP poll, I can't see the average part, and apparently they don't think K'ville is better than CC......not that Kountze can or will beat K'ville....just stating that some are under stating CC.

With that said, if in fact, Kountze has been missing as many contributing players as stated, (and they will return before the K'ville game) this may be closer than some are wanting to admit...note: I haven't seen either team play.

3A

#5 Corrigan-Camden

#6 Kirbyville

I'm not much on who beat who by how much, then so and so should...yada yada...but since some have compared CC to K'Ville I'll say this.

Kountze put up 40 on CC, which some have stated CC's defense is average at best, yet are ranked higher than K'Ville. AND: Kountze put up 28 against HJ (who some claim will shut down WOS) All the while having 4-5 starters out...and should be back for the K'Ville game.....

So what gives? It at least seems to me that Kountze can score so the low scoring predictions seem a bit off.

On another note: Kountze has giving up ALOT of points albeit to the 2014 4A D2 State Champions HJ Hawks (their claim) and a measly little ole #5 in the state in 3A Corrigan Camden...

I'll take the over and leave the who wins out right to you guys....ALOT of scoring in this one.

me- interesting fact, kountze has only you given up 1 touchdown in the last 6 quarters to kville.

You give a smart a$$ remark back

It seemed to me that you were implying that that will actually matter Friday. No idea why I would think that. My implication was simply what Kountze did last year means nothing.

You know...I said about a month ago that having -45 kids out would cause problems. Truth. You guys were the ones getting your feelings hurt by those comments. Fact is..Kountze is looking at another 500 season. Hopefully..

I picked Kountze to win last week by the way.

Just for the record...before last Fridays game with CC...Kountze had 8 starting players out...during the the course of the game we lost our QB/CB we lost our #2 receiver and CB and that happened in the first quarter. So Kountze played 3 quarters 10 starters down with a back up QB...Ryder Lognion who by the way recorded almost 400 YARDS PASSING AND 5 TD's. and did so with only 1week of practice in pads. I do not know what Friday brings...if we are at running back or near a full squad and avoid any injuries to key folks...Kountze has a chance. Oh and just FYI we also played HJ with 7 of those 8 starters missing and lost the 8th in the second quarter. Injuries are part of the game but they can have a prolific effect on a games outcome.

Just for the record...before last Fridays game with CC...Kountze had 8 starting players out...during the the course of the game we lost our QB/CB we lost our #2 receiver and CB and that happened in the first quarter. So Kountze played 3 quarters 10 starters down with a back up QB...Ryder Lognion who by the way recorded almost 400 YARDS PASSING AND 5 TD's. and did so with only 1week of practice in pads. I do not know what Friday brings...if we are at running back or near a full squad and avoid any injuries to key folks...Kountze has a chance. Oh and just FYI we also played HJ with 7 of those 8 starters missing and lost the 8th in the second quarter. Injuries are part of the game but they can have a prolific effect on a games outcome.

Were all those starters out against Shepherd? Or is Shepherd just that good? Or is there not much difference between starters and backups?

Kountze is putting up 40+ points with starters out maybe they should stay out.

Corrigan-Camden's defense is average compared to their offense lol compared to other defenses around, they're above average. Their secondary is suspect, which is why Kountze gained so many yards through the air. But I would venture to say their defense is much better than Kountze's defense as a whole.
And injuries are a part of the game. Stop using them as evidence to support your argument. When you lose, people who are not fans supporting your team are often going to bet against you. Only thing you can do is shut your mouth, let the words slip off your back, and say I told you so when you prove them wrong. Kountze will be fine. I've said many times that they're a good football team with great coaches.

Corrigan-Camden's defense is average compared to their offense lol compared to other defenses around, they're above average. Their secondary is suspect, which is why Kountze gained so many yards through the air. But I would venture to say their defense is much better than Kountze's defense as a whole.
And injuries are a part of the game. Stop using them as evidence to support your argument. When you lose, people who are not fans supporting your team are often going to bet against you. Only thing you can do is shut your mouth, let the words slip off your back, and say I told you so when you prove them wrong. Kountze will be fine. I've said many times that they're a good football team with great coaches.

kountze also ran the ball twice