*Crosby 17 Humble 10/Final

AggiesAreWe

You have my respect on run defense  not sure if Crosby's pass game tested you much half the time Crosby's QB was throwing up Hail Marries for anybody to grab and when he did connect  with a receiver they dropped it. Dayton's pass game will be a lot more prolific than Crosby's  we'll see what happens next Friday . Better bring  your "A" game on offense unless your "King" we will put more than 17 on the board! 

You have my respect on run defense  not sure if Crosby's pass game tested you much half the time Crosby's QB was throwing up Hail Marries for anybody to grab and when he did connect  with a receiver they dropped it. Dayton's pass game will be a lot more prolific than Crosby's  we'll see what happens next Friday . Better bring  your "A" game on offense unless your "King" we will put more than 17 on the board! 

Humble's Pass defense is every bit as good as our run defense.    Humble leads the district in interceptions, and if you go back and watch our film...last year and this year, you will see that we play solid coverage.    Crosby pound for pound probably has the best secondary, but Humble secondary arguably just as good.    

Humble  has 8 INT's on the season....Tyler Osborn leads the district with 4. 

There is a lot of smelly things flying on these boards right now.

Humble's defense is extremely good, Crosby did shoot themseleves in the foot, and Crosby did have like 1 billion penelty yards.

Humbles Defense put pressure on the quarter back, the prevented consistent middle runs, and they took advantage of every chance they were given on defense.

Crosby's offense "played badly" but to say that doesn't say something about Humble's defense given that 17 is the lowest point total we've had.

there were several huge plays this game.

Crosby threw a Pic that was returned to the 8 yard line in the first half, Crosby held Humble to 3

Crosby threw another pick that was at like the 12 yard line, and had a goal line stand

Crosby drove the ball into the redzone up by 14 and had a chance to put the game away, a very close play at the goaline on 3rd down was called short and Humbles defense held at the goaline.

Crosby picked a ball off with like 4 minutes left then threw a pic themselves i heard Chuck McKeon on the sideline yell, listen it doesn't matter what the offense does they won't score on us if you do your job they can't win if they can't score.

I wouldn't be surpised if the district this year is CE.King Crosby Humble and KP in some order. I think BH has a legitimate shot. But it's honestly laughable for Dayton to think they will beat either of these defenses. Perhaps you should be focusing on that BH team that knows if they don't beat you they have very little shot of making the playoffs.

In other news has anyone posted the chron article.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/article/Crosby-knocks-off-Humble-in-21-5A-play-5765992.php

You  failed to mention the gift Humble gave Crosby on the fumble kick-off return on the 20 yard line that gave Crosby an easy score other wise the game would of went into OT. Don't worry about Dayton focusing on BH that's the Bronco's job not mine . good luck !

Totally fair we did get the ball on the 35 but u know 15 yards whats 15 yards in football.