cancelled games

fox

Since when did rain and a little wet field cancel a game? I can understand lightening canceling, but not with just a damp field. Not very good for those fresh and jv kids.

my guess would be that the varsity is playing on the field tomorrow and they don't want the field rutted up tonight so they cancelled them.

times like these make turf fields nice

Guest ECBucFan

Since when did rain and a little wet field cancel a game? I can understand lightening canceling, but not with just a damp field. Not very good for those fresh and jv kids.

Just more of this "new age" mindset. We don't want any child to have muddy uniforms, and everyone gets a ribbon.

Coming soon: cancellations for "too hot", "too cold", even "too humid", LOL.

Yes, that whirring sound is Bum and others like him spinning in their graves.

We can not worry about a sub-varsity game! We got to get into the play-offs because four teams from every district gets in, plus we spent all summer getting this field just right so we can play fast. Plus about half of the kids mothers are on facebook saying their kids will get sick and they will sue the school over this injustice. The Principal and Superintendent are three years from retiring so they just want to make sure nothing screws that up.