Colmesneil vs Shelbyville

Colmesneil vs Shelbyville  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one? Colmesneil or Shelbyville?

• Colmesneil
    • Shelbyville

Didn't HD battle Alto the last 2 years down to the wire, losing by a TD? Didn't Alto drop like 80 points on San Augustine in a single game last year?!! LMAO! :P :D :lol:

Apparently SA cannot comment because he can't come up with anything intelligent to say, he seems to lack I'm that area! LOL!

Apparently SA cannot comment because he can't come up with anything intelligent to say, he seems to lack I'm that area! LOL!

CJ04

Advanced Member

• photo-thumb-32086.jpg?_r=1409975641
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 121 posts
  • LocationTyler County Tex

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:17 AM

All I can say is that's embarrassing for the bulldogs! Great job coach Trotter your a real winner! I feel for the boys at colmesneil! Congrats to the Indians on the win! 

You know its sad when grown people get on here and bash kids..I have a nephew that plays for colmesneil..I think that saying they have no talent is going a little to far..but hey some people were raised with no respect

Some people were raised to be sissies and apparently teach their kids to be sissies by getting their feelings hurt from reading message boards. I teach my kids and players to man up and not worry about what people say only what they do. I also teach them that they can shut everyone up with what they do on the field. When they don't they go back to work and try harder next time.   

You still got beat by the 0-20 Hemphill Hornets! Laughing stock for the year!

We beat Hemphill if we play them now in my opinion. Regardless they were the better team in Week 1 and earned the win. They are also a heck of a lot better than ppl are giving them credit for. They're 3-1 with a respectable loss to WS. SA might would have their hands full with HH....

And the last time HD beat Alto was a 34-13 win over the Jackets in 1986. Up until these last two back to back playoff games in '12-'13, HD and Alto had only played three times total with Alto winning two of three. I'm not ashamed of a losing all-time record against Alto...who can say they actually have a winning record against them??

Oh and just in case your curious, San Augustine has played Alto 18 times since 1990; And Alto had won 15 of those matchups....including last years district championship rematch game that Alto won 84-19.

Shelbyville has had the the good fortune of playing Alto 14 times since 1990; Alto won 13 of 14

And West Sabine just got their first and only win in school history against Alto last season.

So using Alto as a measuring stick to bash on HD may not be completely fair.

The Bobcats have never had the privilege of playing San Augustine or Shelbyville and have an 8-4 all-time record against West Sabine..... Ahh before you say it, HD has won 4 of the last 5 matchups since 1994.