Humble 23 Kingwood Park 17/Final (2OT)

WOSgrad

I heard that Humble was going to have a good team this year, seems like that may be true.

I wouldn't say they are "good".   They still don't have a viable passing game, and in the playoffs...thats pretty much a one and done or at best two deep.  

RB Terio Brown though...is the real deal.   If he gets some height, he is a D1 back.    Still only a sophomore. 

Humble has to get better on offense before ill give them a "good" title. 

My take on Humble is that their Defense is salty as they come.  Their offense has enough talent on it to be dangerous, but is far from consistent.   The two games i did watch, the biggest concern i had was the inconsistency of the Passing game.   That coupled with them not giving Terio Brown enough carries....kid needs to be getting 20 touches at the very minimum.  Ill be interested to see what the stats look like for this win. 

Good win.   Step in the right direction.   They will have their hands full next week though. 

"HUM" how about a little positiveness?  We all know the struggles that have been dealt to Humble High School with all the re-districting etc....let's celebrate with them their efforts.  3 - 0 so far.....GO CATS!

Lol.   You will literally find no bigger Homer for the cats than this guy right here.