Houston Scarborough 6 Huntington 56/Final

WOSgrad

Yes, they should drop football. Very low income, primary Hispanic and football isn't their biggest concern. But if Hunington is going the get over their average 2 wins, they picked a good one.

How about income? Why don't you tell us what the median household income is in San Augustine, Dallas Carter, Skyline, Yates, Tenaha? Should they quit football also? Do you have anymore ethnic stereotypes?

Guest Farmer Fran

How about income? Why don't you tell us what the median household income is in San Augustine, Dallas Carter, Skyline, Yates, Tenaha? Should they quit football also? Do you have anymore ethnic stereotypes?

89 your on a roll!!! Preach it.

No Ma'am, Fran. It's not that they can't play football but choose not to. I'm sure Hunington has a few 58 pointers in district coming, as always and I doubt Scarbourgh will finish the season. If you hillbillies want to compare them to Eisenhower, then play Eisenhower. I'm sure the Freshman team could use a good workout, running all those 40 / 50 yard dashes.

No Ma'am, Fran. It's not that they can't play football but choose not to. I'm sure Hunington has a few 58 pointers in district coming, as always and I doubt Scarbourgh will finish the season. If you hillbillies want to compare them to Eisenhower, then play Eisenhower. I'm sure the Freshman team could use a good workout, running all those 40 / 50 yard dashes.

Why don't you go spew your racism elsewhere? You made the racist comments. Why don't you answer the questions? Should poor kids quit football? or just poor Hispanic kids? You are making racist generalizations and have no basis.

Guest Farmer Fran

You have got to be one of the biggest morons on this site. Go spew your garbage some other place...smdh

Nice posts Falcon...

As far as don'tknowit2 goes, not sure why your panties are in a wod, looks like Huntington played a really good game. A well deserved victory for them. A friend of mine said Scarborough had almost 40 dress out tonight, that well above what the article in the paper said so I would assume that 11 of them will stick around and finish out the season.  Also said they have some decent looking kids. I also had a chance to check out the ranking for the week, Huntington is ranked 86 out of 87 teams in 4A DII, Scarborough is 87. In theory this should have been a barn burner, Huntington was only a 14 pt favorite. So I'm not sure why you are pissy and upset with how the game turned out…  And I'm not sure why you are making racial and economical comments about people and schools. You are a tool that needs to be band for your comments.

I'll close with this, I am happy for Huntington for this win, maybe this is the spark they need to win a few more. 

Who exactly do you want Scarborough to play?  Last I checked, Little Sister's of the Poor was a college team. Who else in the state would have you liked for them to play?

I am sure those kids were excited to play a team that they thought they might have a chance to win against.  And as for their kids; those boys played hard on every down.  They came out excited at the start of the second half and hit hard until the final whistle. 

Do you ever listen to yourself when you talk or do you just babble on incoherently? "The next time you have a thought, just let it go......"- Ron White