Houston Scarborough 6 Huntington 56/Final

WOSgrad

If you think for a second that Huntington went into tonight's game thinking it would end like this your crazy. No one forced Scarboughs schedule. And if you think they came to Huntington not thinking "were gonna get this one" your crazy too. There is a reason they drove a bus over two and a half hours to play in Huntington.

Article in the Chron earlier this week. Didn't have 11 players show up for 2adays. If you new where this school was located you would understand, amigo.

It is located in Houston off Antoine. What difference does that make? It is right down the street from Eisenhower. They seem to do alright.

I for one don't like getting into these discussions on forums because it always ends up demeaning kids. That's not my intention nor should it be any adults on an online forum. We all love our teams and our kids. I am glad for the Huntington kids that they got a win tonight and at the same time sympathize with Scarbough. Congrats Red Devils for getting going and I hope y'all carry this momentum into the upcoming weeks. Good luck to Scarbough, their coaching staff and kids as they continue their season.

I for one don't like getting into these discussions on forums because it always ends up demeaning kids. That's not my intention nor should it be any adults on an online forum. We all love our teams and our kids. I am glad for the Huntington kids that they got a win tonight and at the same time sympathize with Scarbough. Congrats Red Devils for getting going and I hope y'all carry this momentum into the upcoming weeks. Good luck to Scarbough, their coaching staff and kids as they continue their season.

Yes, they should drop football. Very low income, primary Hispanic and football isn't their biggest concern. But if Hunington is going the get over their average 2 wins, they picked a good one.

Absolutely, Huntington should schedule tougher competition. They scored 56 points for the first time in school history. Huntington got 56 put on them 5-6 times two years ago. Where were you then? What does being Hispanic have to do with anything? Are you saying that Hispanic kids cant play football? What is the biggest concern for "Hispanic" kids? Are you aware that there are many schools in Texas with "Hispanic" kids playing football that go to the playoffs?