Tarkington 23 Anahuac 0/Final

WOSgrad

Man support is tough over there at Anahuac. A new staff that comes in late July and they are struggling some that's a shocker. Hopefully the rest of Anahuac is not jumping out of the boat and into the bay like you. I only know one of the coaches over there but from what he has told me it is a great place and will get it turned around. Hopefully it's soon and there is from left for you on the bandwagon.

I can't say that I'm jumping out of the boat and into the bay as you suggest; all I'm saying is that after 2-a-days, 2 scrimmages, and 3 live games the mistakes I'm seeing should not be there.  I very much support my Panthers, just not sure we have the right personnel for the offense they're running.

And Mr. Fido...this is Cooper's 3rd year at starting QB...new offense or not he's just not a QB.  Yes he needs to be on the field somewhere(RB) because of his athleticism, but I'm not lying about starting the backup from here on out because it's what I would do ;)

Gatorfest was a blast as always!!!