Baseball incoming Freshman

Guest Kelly Football

• 2 weeks later...

Nederland has a freshman that is going to get his share of PT.  Kirby Bellow is a good first baseman and he got his bat going yesterday in Deer Park.  The PA News said he was 2-3 but he was actually 3-3, all sharp line drives. 

a Starting freshman for Buna thats a freshman... How is he the real deal when ur playing 2a schools? face BC?? or 4a-5a Schools pitching gets a little bit different and Faster! so im sure thats why hes batting a 600..

well being that clark started against diboll, number 15  team in state in 3A,  and scored the winning run, also started in the ozen game., and  number 7 team in state in 2A trinity,.. ozen is a 4A power house... this kid has started every game for the cougars.. We will see the  REAL DEAL when Buna plays Bridge City in the upcoming weeks.. While im thinking of it Clark has batted off of dibolls number 1, trinitys number two who is going to sighn with a division 1, and gotten a basehit off of both ozens number 1 and 2 , both of whom have already sighned with div 1 colleges.. yeah real deal huh?

Hicks may be the best freshman baseball I have ever covered. He is a great kid and so smooth at SS. Robertson is an excellent freshman catcher for BC, he is in control all the time.

I have seen the dville freshmans stats when the games get called in and they are always impressive.

Im ready to see what that boy from buna looks like when they play BC. And Benoit did look good for PNG when I say them against LCM.

So many youngsters in this area, tons of freshman and even more sophomores it seems! Going to be exciting to watch these guys grow and succeed.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to give Kudos to Jake Minadli at HF...great kid with alot of talent.  He has went that extra mile to make himself a better player.  He spends  his summers on a baseball fields, his teammates need to learn from him and do the same.  If they would they would have a much more competitive team.

a Starting freshman for Buna thats a freshman... How is he the real deal when ur playing 2a schools? face BC?? or 4a-5a Schools pitching gets a little bit different and Faster! so im sure thats why hes batting a 600..

I personally have seen him play and i will not say that he is the best freshman ballplayer, but he is one of the many that are good future ballplayers . Another thing its easy to say what bballfan24 said. In my personal opinion, I  would watch the player before i started ragging on him .  :-X

I played with good players, notably Collin Delome, who made errors at times even as a senior. There were some times he would strike out several times a game. But that doesn't mean he aint a dang good ballplayer. Look at him now at Lamar?! Lay off the freshmen kids having bad games. Keep in mind, they are just a year off from Little League. Talent is talent.

Guest PNGfan07

Kville had 3 freshman on varsity that performed very well and were a key success to getting them in the playoffs and making it to the 2nd round.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ryanboyer612
    Newest Member
    ryanboyer612